Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

The really awkward one was such a fvcking weirdo. Will be annoyed if I have to share halls with someone like that at Uni.

I don't think anyone in the programme was letting her get them down. Apart from that bloke she kept texting.

The one I actually felt sorry for was the Catholic girl who was having some sort of self confidence crisis (despite being really pretty) and ends up shagging Chlamydia Man who basically seems to hate women and pretended (possibly) not to remember her name. Lovely

As for me, still watching Hannibal. This show is just absolutely mindmelting, creepy, intense, amazing.

Highly recommend if creepy serial killer shows are your thing.

Watched the 1st series,started off slow,but by the end i was really enjoying it,will have to get series 2 on catch up

Watched the 1st series,started off slow,but by the end i was really enjoying it,will have to get series 2 on catch up

Yeah I agree, I have the finale to watch later before season 2. So far I have no idea what season 2 will be about?! No spoilers pls.

The murders are the creepiest I think I have ever seen on tv. The angel ones, oh god awful.

Yeah I agree, I have the finale to watch later before season 2. So far I have no idea what season 2 will be about?! No spoilers pls.

The murders are the creepiest I think I have ever seen on tv. The angel ones, oh god awful.

What about the musical instruments? lol

Ok cool. I might just download the lot then and save £6.99

Been watching ray donovan on demand, lost interest the first time it was on, pretty decent when you watch a few in a row.

Edited by Beliall

Just finished Breaking Bad after worrying it wouldn't live up to the hype. Now I feel I have something missing in my life to fill up the time!

Im halfway through season 2 and feel its getting a bit... "samey"?

I know that some rave about it, but.... im not sure if its worth continuing?