Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

8 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

Gaslit with Julia Roberts is very decent

There's potential there, that's for real. I wasn't quite sure what it was trying to be as it seemed to be hamming it up/playing stuff for laughs etc. I read a review and apparently it does settle into something a little more serious in the 2nd episode, so that's made me feel a little more inclined to watch on.

Edited by frakenfox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Bah. Legends of tomorrow got cancelled on the cw. Hit and miss show but generally a half entertaining watch for a comic book show that didn't take itself too seriously. 

Batwoman also on the chopping block, a surprising 2 season too late after Ruby's shocking first season shit and ditch. 

Only the flash and Superman and Louis left until David Ramsey's weird ass spinoff gets released. Shame the arrowverse managed to implode so quick after arrow finished. Wonder if Mcnamara will ever get the chance to revive arrow and potentially start the arrowverse anew.

It is annoying how LOT got cancelled when they finally introduced a genuine superhero as a new character instead of a random unknown which they have been doing for few seasons apart from Constaine.  

Still a marvelous show mind.  Gutted about the cancellation. 

Edited by The Blur

12 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

S6 of Better Call Saul has been excellent so far .

Having to wait a week for each new episode is doing my nut in though. Just stick them all on there so I can binge it!

• Like 1

On 02/05/2022 at 12:45, Tommy Fresh said:

Everyone's excited for this right? Producers of The Wire, set in Baltimore and a few of the cast in it as well. Think @LcFc_Smivmay have posted a link to it a few weeks back actually.

watched the first couple of episode! really enjoyed !

On 01/05/2022 at 07:34, Izzy said:

One episode to go. The tension is unbearable.

What a series Ozark is. In my best 5 of all time I think.

Watched the final(?) series over the last 2 nights. I wasn't expecting that ending!

Been an excellent series.

Watched the 1st 2 episodes of We Own This City with Jon Bernthal about police corruption, in the same vein as The Wire - good so far....

Edited by rico
  • Like 2

On 04/05/2022 at 18:16, Izzy said:

Having to wait a week for each new episode is doing my nut in though. Just stick them all on there so I can binge it!

The wife and I wait till all episodes of a season (any show) are available. Can’t handle an episode a week as we can’t remember what happened last week lol

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

The wife and I wait till all episodes of a season (any show) are available. Can’t handle an episode a week as we can’t remember what happened last week lol

Bobby reappears in the shower ..it was all Pammy's dream.

• Haha 1

Currently watching The Staircase on Sky Atlantic. 

Dramatisation of the mid-00s bonkers documentary. Lots of big names well cast who obviously studiously observed the source material. Colin Firth is great as Peterson. 

It's very well done - somehow making a true story which many people know the outcome of ambiguous enough to carry tension and suspense.

It's also pretty grim at times. 

Not sure how it would hold up for those who haven't watched the doc, though.