Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Giving Disney one last chance to salvage Star Wars with the latest Obi-Wan series.  Was hyped for this and was adamant they couldn't **** it up.  Three episodes in and it looks as if I'll be canceling.  Looks, sounds and feels fan-made.  Tedious.

I just hope it picks up in the last few episodes otherwise I'm jacking Star Wars in and will just convince myself that only Episodes 1-6 are canon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueSi13 said:

Giving Disney one last chance to salvage Star Wars with the latest Obi-Wan series.  Was hyped for this and was adamant they couldn't **** it up.  Three episodes in and it looks as if I'll be canceling.  Looks, sounds and feels fan-made.  Tedious.

I just hope it picks up in the last few episodes otherwise I'm jacking Star Wars in and will just convince myself that only Episodes 1-6 are canon.

I'm curious what might be done to make it appear not fan-made, then.

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Was that really the last episode of Better Call Saul? 

No, there’s another 6 episodes to go but we have to wait until July/August for them. 

Seems to be the in thing to split a final season into two parts and it’s annoying as Fvck.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Izzy said:

No, there’s another 6 episodes to go but we have to wait until July/August for them. 

Seems to be the in thing to split a final season into two parts and it’s annoying as Fvck.

I can’t believe people had to wait 6 months for the next episode of Breaking Bad after that bit of Hank on the toilet. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 2

Re: Stranger Things. I thought S1 was really, really good but S2 and S3 a bit of the same story. However, whether it’s the break but S4 is superb and agree it’s far more darker. Happen to think the acting has vastly improved with the ‘kids’

Meltdown: Three Mile Island
Four part miniseries about the near nuclear meltdown of the Three Mile Island Nuclear facility in Pennsylvania.
Scary, scary stuff.  Scary for just how close we came, and scary for how big utilities puts profit over the lives of millions.  Scary for how little our Government actually cares about us.
Entertaining for the first 3 3/4 episodes. 

39 minutes ago, marbles said:

Meltdown: Three Mile Island
Four part miniseries about the near nuclear meltdown of the Three Mile Island Nuclear facility in Pennsylvania.
Scary, scary stuff.  Scary for just how close we came, and scary for how big utilities puts profit over the lives of millions.  Scary for how little our Government actually cares about us.
Entertaining for the first 3 3/4 episodes. 

Channel?

20 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Will probably give this a watch when it comes out, pretty good cast as well

Gwendoline Christie

Charles Dance

Jenna Coleman

David Thewlis

Stephen Fry

Mark Hamill

Doesn't look great, but it's Gaiman so I'll give it a chance. 

On 03/06/2022 at 18:33, moore_94 said:

First 3 episodes of Season 3 of The Boys is out

First 15 minutes of episode 1… lol

Honestly its one of my all time fave shows. Absolutely hilarious.

I didnt think they could top it but that first 15 mins i was crying. Disgusting and hilarious lol 

To summarise my thoughts on what you losers have been talking about:

1.Gervais is far funnier when he’s just making actual smart, funny jokes about inane stuff and not being a 13 year old trying to be controversial and making unfunny “jokes” about women with cocks.

2. Obi-Wan is average. Not a patch on Mandalorian. 

3. Stranger Things still one of the best things on tv. Although the first series was far superior to any of the rest. 

If anyone needs me to tell them whether their opinion is right or wrong on anything else just give me a shout. 

On 04/06/2022 at 00:01, BlueSi13 said:

I thought Mandalorian was very good but the rest poor. Agree regarding Obi-Wan. Feels very channel 5.