Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just watched the end of House of Cards' most recent series. What a show that is.

Suits has picked up after a slow start to the latest series. Only a couple of episodes left.

Thinking of moving on to the The Wire. Struggled to get into it last time I tried but I was only about 14.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of, if not the funniest comedy ever. Every season is on Netflix, check it out

I watched the first few episodes of the first season on Netflix, just wasn't impressed. It's got nothing on the likes of Modern Family, The Office US, Friends etc.

Speaking of Modern Family, I'm currently working through season 5. It's not as funny as the shows I've mentioned above but the characters are very likeable and it's a great premise for a show. One of my favourite comedies.

Daniel Radcliffe is on the one show, so far he's just upset english sports fans by saying soccer and rugby is rubbish compared to American Football. This guy is english right?

yep, if he was American he's be saying how much he loves soccer and Rugby.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the first season but was left a bit undecided whether to stick with it. Second season better?

I don't know I'm just downloading it now mate, watched the first season going to and from Mexico on the plane, loved it. 

Sky has got Season 2 on demand but from episodes 2 to 6 I think it is. 

Just caught the end of Flog It. There was a wooden chess set which the experts valued at £100-£150 with a reserve of £80.

It was sold for £2200. It was nice though and easily worth the valued price. £2200? The experts must have overlooked something but there were  two or three bidders and the price went up quick.

I was looking in 'Whats Brewing' (A CAMRA paper about ale) an it mentions a programme to be shown on channel 5 this September about the process of brewing following some brewers through the process over 2/3 weeks but the did not say what date. It could be interesting (well to me ) so if anyone sees when its on I would be grateful to know.

Cheers. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I was looking in 'Whats Brewing' (A CAMRA paper about ale) an it mentions a programme to be shown on channel 5 this September about the process of brewing following some brewers through the process over 2/3 weeks but the did not say what date. It could be interesting (well to me ) so if anyone sees when its on I would be grateful to know.

Cheers. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

There was a programme about Marstons yesterday or Friday.