Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Was gonna introduce my son to Red Dearf as I used to love it.  Does it still stand up well or feel a tad dated now?

I think it still stands up. Some of the physical and computer effects look a bit dated but it's still very funny and well written. Until the later series that is..  

3 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Was gonna introduce my son to Red Dearf as I used to love it.  Does it still stand up well or feel a tad dated now?

The effects don't hold up, the charm that brings to someone who watched it originally in the 90s won't be present but it's still hilarious and very clever. Dunno if it's a young man's thing, depends on his taste I guess if he likes Rick and morty and the like think he's bound to enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, rico said:

Started 2nd series of The Capture last night, hope its as good as the 1st.....?

Not really as good because the premise is the same. So, the viewer kind of knows what to expect. It's not bad though. Has a few plot twists.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Trying Andor, on D+ to be honest, decent cast, good production value but if you are looking for excitement, this is not it.

OK ep.3 is a lot better.

It’s going to build up to it.

This is exactly the sort of Star Wars I’ve wanted to see, some actual writing and intrigue. And not a reliance on big set pieces and “remember this” type stuff.

First three episodes were great I thought.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

It’s going to build up to it.

This is exactly the sort of Star Wars I’ve wanted to see, some actual writing and intrigue. And not a reliance on big set pieces and “remember this” type stuff.

First three episodes were great I thought.

Episode three kicked the story along, I seriously thought it might meander and lose focus just like Boba Fett, the villain of the story thus far I've not seen before but that is some quality acting, one to keep an eye on.

3 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Netflix have been sneaky with this new Dahmer series, no confirmed release date for ages and then announce a release date and release a trailer 5 days before the date they announce. Looks pretty good though, going to start working through it tonight I think. @rico you usually like similar shows, going to give this a watch?

Will def be watching this pal 

• Like 1