Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

did anybody watch that Joey Essex program with him in space camp last night? now i dont normally watch that sort of shit but its quite funny seeing how thick someone can be. he was proper chuffed with himself for 'graduating' from space camp. then at the end it turned out that the average age of a graduate from that space camp is 12 years old lol He was over the moon (no pun intended) since he never passed his GCSE's and now believes he is a real astronaught

Watched the Parliament Channel yesterday morning.10am-2pm  Interesting debate. Strange though I have seen limited media coverage of the result considering how important it was and I have not seem anyone mention it here. Still its only13.45. :)

Edited by Rincewind

Just noticed The Dome is on Channel five. I thought it was Sky or a channel that was not in my package. Now set to record the series and there is a couple of episodes on catch up. How many have I missed and will it matter> I started to read the book but even though I like Stephen King his books can be hard work.

Just noticed The Dome is on Channel five. I thought it was Sky or a channel that was not in my package. Now set to record the series and there is a couple of episodes on catch up. How many have I missed and will it matter> I started to read the book but even though I like Stephen King his books can be hard work.

this is 2nd series thats just started,had a cracking start to it!

Last episode of True Blood tonight .

Edited by rico

Might watch the first couple after the football. Is it a double episode? From what i have read on previous posts it is not a copy of the book so may not matter too much missing the first series.

One is HD but doesn't say

Edited by Rincewind

Watching Suits as I seen a few people raving about it, I like it but some of the characters are already grinding my gears and I'm only a few episodes in (mainly Lewis Litt and Trevor) apart from that it looks promising and hopefully I can learn to overlook those two!

Always sunny in Philadelphia was good for a while but I got bored after a while, Danny DeVito isn't the slightest bit funny in it and for me it got a bit repetitive!

Would recommend Breaking Bad to anyone who hasn't watched it, it's the best series I've ever seen!

Watching Suits as I seen a few people raving about it, I like it but some of the characters are already grinding my gears and I'm only a few episodes in (mainly Lewis Litt and Trevor) apart from that it looks promising and hopefully I can learn to overlook those two!

Always sunny in Philadelphia was good for a while but I got bored after a while, Danny DeVito isn't the slightest bit funny in it and for me it got a bit repetitive!

Would recommend Breaking Bad to anyone who hasn't watched it, it's the best series I've ever seen!

Stick with it. Trevor doesnt last long and Louis becomes one of the best characters on the show

• Like 1

The first series was alright but got bored of the rest, far too many episodes

Watching Whitechapel right now which is brilliant

I had the same reaction to 24, enjoyed the first series but after that it just got more and more ludicrous, long winded and plain dumb.