Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I'm working my way through "Curb Your Enthusiasm", it just gets better the further you get along.

Excellent show!

So many great episodes, really hope Larry's planning a new series soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5m_mXadoU&app=desktop

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 2

I'm working my way through "Curb Your Enthusiasm", it just gets better the further you get along.

Don't know if Leon's arrived yet but he gives it a massive shot in the arm.

Don't know if Leon's arrived yet but he gives it a massive shot in the arm.

I'm in early series 7, Leon came in in series 5 or 6.

I have watched odd episodes when it was on originally but it was always about half 11 on more 4 or something a nd I forgot it was on

I watched Arrested Development - 20minute episodes to good if you have a bit of time to kill and funny too.

I watched the first few episodes of that and found it rubbish. It gets great reviews but I just didn't find it funny.

I've just finished the 11th and final season of Frasier. I think the writers were running out of ideas in the last couple of series but it's still one of my all time favourite sit-coms. The finale was good too, if slightly rushed.

I loved Californication but after season 4 it definitely took a nose dive in terms of quality. Has season 7 finished yet? I'm waiting until I can binge watch them like I did the rest, feel compelled to see it through to the end even though the quality has fell off.

The only American show that has been running ages that is still brilliant I can think of is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 10th season due to start and it's still absolutely hilarious.

did anybody watch Plebs last night? Not as funny as the inbetweeners but still half decent. The slave makes me piss.

1st series had some really funny moments,seems like series 2 must be about the same