Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Was reminiscing and remembered  an old show from my teens, Clive James and that stand out Japanese game show he would impart his whimsical humour upon, Endurance lol

Why can't they have this on UK Gold.

Edited by ithuriel

Jeez, that's brought back some memories. I loved Clive James' deadpan delivery even thought he's clearly reading an autocue.

And those ads in the second YouTube compilation. lol I remember them and thinking these are just stupid. That's probably the reason I detest advertising even now.

42 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Was reminiscing and remembered  an old show from my teens, Clive James and that stand out Japanese game show he would impart his whimsical humour upon, Endurance lol

Why can't they have this on UK Gold.

Jeez, that's brought back some memories. I loved Clive James' deadpan delivery even thought he's clearly reading an autocue.

And those ads in the second YouTube compilation. lol I remember them and thinking these are just stupid. That's probably the reason I detest advertising even now.

11 hours ago, Manini said:

Stonehouse on ITV. I imagine more fiction than fact but quite an entertaining mini-series. Keeley Hawes very good in the bits she’s in, and Macfadyen plays that politician role brilliantly. 

I enjoyed this too. Old enough to remember bits of the scandal.

52 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Watching the Masked Singer. Yes, I know.

Me and the Mrs are arguing over Jacket Potato. 

She's convinced it's Brian Connely, I'm firmly sticking with Shane Ritchie lol

Go into the bathroom, look into the mirror, and have a strong word with yourself!!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Watching the Masked Singer. Yes, I know.

Me and the Mrs are arguing over Jacket Potato. 

She's convinced it's Brian Connely, I'm firmly sticking with Shane Ritchie lol

Is there anyone as obvious on it this time as when Michael Owen was on it? They distorted his voice and he sounded more like Michael Owen then Michael Owen

• Haha 1

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Is there anyone as obvious on it this time as when Michael Owen was on it? They distorted his voice and he sounded more like Michael Owen then Michael Owen

Kammy last week was so obvious. He sang brilliantly, considering his condition, but the voice was so recognisable.

• Like 1