Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

12 hours ago, The Bear said:

They won't retire from public life because that's what makes them money. 

Harry can whine all he likes about the press but he needs them, and is now perfectly happy to throw his family under the bus to help him earn. 

I would pay very good money to see Royals thrown under an actual bus. Maybe a show where you get to vote for the next one to be bloodily squished? You could pad out the rest of the hour by making them do tasks like ordering from a McDonalds screen, paying their taxes and beating off members of the staff.

Binged on My dark materials and really enjoyed it  ..  when the missus sat down to watch a bit and saw a talking animal she soon left  :D ..  as long as they have proper endings nowadays I’m happy. 

Last few nights we watched the Rig ..  some good actors in it and again I really enjoyed that too  ..  

Both recommended ..  

• Like 1

Really enjoyed Star Wars The Bad Batch season 2 episode 3, seeing what happened to Cody after Revenge of the Sith.

The animated shows like the Clone wars,(seven seasons) Rebels, (four seasons) and  now the Bad Batch, currently  two seasons really  pad out a lot of stuff from the end of the second Star Wars movie, Attack of the Clones up to A New Hope. Though the Clone Wars was different from the other two shows with non linear storytelling but some of the story arcs were superbly done and animated.

Edited by ithuriel
  • Like 1

On 10/01/2023 at 07:50, Daggers said:

I would pay very good money to see Royals thrown under an actual bus. Maybe a show where you get to vote for the next one to be bloodily squished? You could pad out the rest of the hour by making them do tasks like ordering from a McDonalds screen, paying their taxes and beating off members of the staff.

Which Royal Prince was it that did a charity "It's A Knockout" several years ago?

Maybe they could now do a "Squid Games" version.

For anyone considering watching Prime's 'the Rig' I implore you not to. Dross of the very first order.  CGI that would make the 90's blush.  An utter waste of some fine acting talent with hauntingly bad scripting and a giant hole where the plot should have been.  

'If you fvck with the planet enough eventually it'll fvck you back'

Thanks for the subtle hint that you want to be an eco-thriller.  Sadly watching this made me long for the end of the world.  Didn't bother with the last episode. 

Early contender for worst series of 2023.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Daggers said:

Cue Parafox in 3… 2…

Careful!  Parafox will be furious that a documentary about his life got mentioned without referencing to the screening platform.  Imagine not knowing the channel of your own TV show.

• Haha 2

On 10/01/2023 at 13:41, moore_94 said:

The Last of Us is reviewing really well

Cannot wait for next Monday!

Also for anyone planning to watch The Last of Us, just in case you are interested they are doing a companion podcast to talk about the show which is being hosted by Troy Baker (Joel in the game)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hbos-the-last-of-us-podcast/id1660320068

https://open.spotify.com/show/63sqfQdGgHdkBlR7bxLeBk

• Like 1