Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

After all the hype on here about Daka I won’t believe he’s any good unless he registers stacks of goals and assists for us before the end of the season 

Daka returns is better, great ending!!!

10 hours ago, Daggers said:

Why is Parafox allowed 2 accounts?

Took me a while but I can assure you I am not LanguedocFox. 

Although he raises a valid point IMO. :P

Might have been easier to understand your post if you'd quoted his post lol:P:P

All my posts are available on Notflix :thumbup:

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

Just finished off bingeing 'Alice in Borderland' over the past week or so on Netflix.

Really enjoyed both available seasons and felt it was consistently entertaining the whole way through. One of the few shows I've watched in a while, where I just wanted to play the next episode each time one finished.

36 minutes ago, samlcfc said:

Just finished off bingeing 'Alice in Borderland' over the past week or so on Netflix.

Really enjoyed both available seasons and felt it was consistently entertaining the whole way through. One of the few shows I've watched in a while, where I just wanted to play the next episode each time one finished.

Just finished that today myself. Really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samlcfc said:

The best thing I have watched in the last few years, The Last of us may beat it though if it continues like the 1st 2 episodes.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The Last of Us is obscenely good and I say that as someone that hasn't played the games.

Getting in Craig Mazin to showrun something similar to Chernobyl in terms of concept was an absolute masterstroke.

Like you said, obscenely good. I do think it will rival the very best shows ever by the time it's done.

I've started White Lotus, series 1,  based on the good reviews. 

I'm 4 episodes in and struggling with it. 

It's very slow and can't take to any of the characters to the point I'm fast forwarding when some of them appear on screen. 

Does it pick up? 

9 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

I've started White Lotus, series 1,  based on the good reviews. 

I'm 4 episodes in and struggling with it. 

It's very slow and can't take to any of the characters to the point I'm fast forwarding when some of them appear on screen. 

Does it pick up? 

The Hotel manager is the best character in S1 especially when he starts to lose it, i also found it slow to start but got better.

S2 is much better & set in Sicily

• Like 2