Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

12 minutes ago, Daggers said:

What’s this from?

Is she currently in another thread desperately trying to defend Musk?

The Waco documentary on Netflix. About the the shoot off and siege between FBI and a religious group in the 90s, where 4 policemen got shot and it all ended up with the place on fire. That lady was part of the religious group and still have her beliefs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

What’s this from?

Is she currently in another thread desperately trying to defend Musk?

Like Jonezy said only to be more specific, she's one of David Koresh's "widows" and she not only still believes, she openly defends and justifies him raping under aged girls on camera for a Netflix documentary. 

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Like Jonezy said only to be more specific, she's one of David Koresh's "widows" and she not only still believes, she openly defends and justifies him raping under aged girls on camera for a Netflix documentary. 

Why did Netflix film David Koresh raping underage girls? That's depraved.

Really enjoyed some of the episodes in the first volume of these so glad to see we are getting some more

Probably looking forward to the Aardman one most

Still hoping we get a Studio Ghibli one in the future (more than the Grogu short anyway)

• Like 2

I need to stop watching Netflix documentaries man. I swear they used to be decent. These days all of them just seem to be drumming up sensationalism and conspiracy theory rubbish. 

I'm finding the mh370 one starting to verge on being disrespectful and I'm not even halfway through it. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I need to stop watching Netflix documentaries man. I swear they used to be decent. These days all of them just seem to be drumming up sensationalism and conspiracy theory rubbish. 

I'm finding the mh370 one starting to verge on being disrespectful and I'm not even halfway through it. 

Yeah, that’s not a very good one.

Seemed more intent on reporting conspiracies, rather than uncovering facts.

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

that's one of the worst on the platform and that jeff wise fella is a complete bozo. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

that's one of the worst on the platform and that jeff wise fella is a complete bozo. 

I started rolling my eyes hard at his cynical "this was the first plane ever to be located by math" like hey buddy, you don't think there's maths behind nearly all of this technology? It was really obvious code for "I'm about to start denying the official version."

Classic conspiracy theorist "I don't understand this science so it must be wrong." Ugh. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

The Night Stalker documentary was very good, but don't remember seeing much hype around it

• Like 1

On 11/04/2023 at 14:08, Samilktray said:

4 episodes in and BEEF is brilliant on Netflix 

I've only seen ep 1 but the payoff at the end of the episode was absolutely fvcking glorious lol

The smile on motherfvcker's face running will live with me. 

• Haha 1

On 11/04/2023 at 12:50, CheeseHead said:

Finished Blue Lights last night. Really good series. Richard Dormer is absolutely fantastic in it.

Scene stealing performance. Excellent series

Dark humour, gritty realism, believable.