Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I did, I was upset that the dogs were only after the backpack and not the idiots' throats

Think the scary stuff they do is alright. it shit that the dogs just go for the backpack. I wanna see BLOOD haha. Woman had a 67 metre head start and was still nowhere near the 100 metre mark when the dogs got her. Poor effort

Think the scary stuff they do is alright. it shit that the dogs just go for the backpack. I wanna see BLOOD haha. Woman had a 67 metre head start and was still nowhere near the 100 metre mark when the dogs got her. Poor effort

I didn't see that bit because I was genuinely playfighting with my dog.

Guest MattP

Currently watching The Wire, half way through episode 3. Atm I could take it or leave it but I'm hoping it grows on me.

It should do, it's obviousy very dark, but quite brilliant television.

Currently watching The Wire, half way through episode 3. Atm I could take it or leave it but I'm hoping it grows on me.

Started myself after breaking bad finished.  Not grabbing me either, just seems like another formularic police drama.  I like twists and turns something a bit different from the norm.  Don't think I'll bother watching any more of it.

Leftovers is more interesting, it has that 'different' angle but the characters are a bit irritating, why do american writers insist on making the teenagers complete brats?, it's hard to empathize with them when most of the time they get on your nerves.

I've just finished episode 10, it is growing on me but not so much that I'm certain I'll watch series 2.

Keep going,trust me it will unfold.Looking back series 2 was my favourite ( ziggy lol).I guess I liked it cause there was no main character and wasn't trendy or glamourous like a lot of shit out there.

Anyone watch The Revolution Will Be Televised? 

Watched this last week and was pissing myself lol

I've just finished episode 10, it is growing on me but not so much that I'm certain I'll watch series 2.

Keep with it mate, personally think Series 1 is the worst.

Every season is like a different show, you'll head to the docks for series 2 and it's a crime not to watch series 4 which is up there with anything.

Edited by MattP