Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

6 hours ago, Babylon said:

I’m not 7 any more, the silly return of the Jedi type of Star Wars does nothing for me, I want Star Wars for people are 40 years older than they were when it first came out. 

In which case, I point you in the direction of Jabba the Slut or Star Whores on pronhub. 

You’re welcome. 

• Haha 3

On 18/04/2023 at 12:57, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Got to admit....the uncouth, unsophisticated Aussie toilet humour of Colin From Accounts made me laugh.

Love it. Just sat through 5 straight episodes without being distracted.

Everything is always funnier with an Australian accent too. 

On 20/04/2023 at 13:00, Babylon said:

Mandalorian has had far too many "what is this shit" moments for me this season, its story telling is beyond basic. Of course, all tastes are subjective but Andor still shits all over everything else, not just from a story telling perspective, but from the acting, to the location shoots of the CGI locations. 

I'm not 7 any more, the silly return of the Jedi type of Star Wars does nothing for me, I want Star Wars for people are 40 years older than they were when it first came out. 

I'm in exactly the same boat. To me, everything they've made since the original trilogy (which concluded when I was 8) has been pretty much complete balls apart from Rogue One, Andor and maybe Obi Wan Kenobi to an extent (in fairness I thought Solo was ok too, thinking about it).

This could mean they're being careless but I have to remind myself that I'm probably not their target audience

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm in exactly the same boat. To me, everything they've made since the original trilogy (which concluded when I was 8) has been pretty much complete balls apart from Rogue One, Andor and maybe Obi Wan Kenobi to an extent (in fairness I thought Solo was ok too, thinking about it).

This could mean they're being careless but I have to remind myself that I'm probably not their target audience

They need to target both! I’m happy if they split it and have the more adult stuff and the more kiddy stuff. 

On 18/04/2023 at 12:57, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Got to admit....the uncouth, unsophisticated Aussie toilet humour of Colin From Accounts made me laugh.

Thanks for this recommendation. Just watched the first two episodes and it’s brilliant. Don’t really agree with the toilet humour description though: what I’ve seen is very clever and really funny.

On 20/04/2023 at 17:18, Samilktray said:

Best thing Netflix have released in absolutely ages I’d say 

Vouch for this.

Halfway through.

Thx for the recommendation on this guys👍

• Like 1