Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

7 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I too also just googled it, bloody hell its Eurotrash for the tiktok generation

I am slightly flushed at the thought I could be a member of the tickytok generation. Flushed and moist. 

On 18/05/2023 at 20:29, Wymsey said:

Might be an unpopular opinion, but am glad that Ant and Dec are set for a break away from the screen.

Feel like their shelf life was past their best a while ago tbh.

Doubt they are taking a break from TV, just Saturday Night Takeaway. They'll be showing up elsewhere.

17 hours ago, Daggers said:

Thing is, they become so focussed on the sex they partially forget the cameras. Unlike anything else, you get to see the real people behind the play to camera - and the void that exists in their lives. 

The notion that every generation has that they are inventing sex is laid bare. The painful truth that sex without love is nothing more than a glorified wank howls at the screen. 

I’m staggered anyone signs up for this. 

I’m led to believe that these are underrated ? 

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Been watching the “11 minutes…mass shooting” docu-series (BBC 2) about the Vegas concert massacre in 2017, it’s a sobering watch 😔 

The footage is incredible. Really makes you feel like you're there. 

• Like 1

How many episodes do everyone watch per night ignoring binge watchers?

I used to watch two episodes in one sitting if I am watching a TV series.   However since having a kid, that now has dropped to one.   I am kid free for next couple of days but suddenly find the prospect of watching two episodes too exhausting 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Blur said:

How many episodes do everyone watch per night ignoring binge watchers?

I used to watch two episodes in one sitting if I am watching a TV series.   However since having a kid, that now has dropped to one.   I am kid free for next couple of days but suddenly find the prospect of watching two episodes too exhausting 😂

I always shoot for two - sometimes it works out, sometimes not.

Just to clarify, I work nights so I watch shows in the morning before I have to get ready to go in

11 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Succession one of the best shows I have ever seen. Finale next week. For me it’s put itself right up there with the very best ever. 

I'm massively late to the party as usual and half way through season 3 binging it every night.

You're right, it's bloody brilliant.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Succession one of the best shows I have ever seen. Finale next week. For me it’s put itself right up there with the very best ever. 

It’s great and I love it but I do feel like this series has maybe dropped off a fraction. Some great moments still though and the characters are so good.

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

It’s great and I love it but I do feel like this series has maybe dropped off a fraction. Some great moments still though and the characters are so good.

Yeah I’m not sure. I think in parts it’s been amazing. It’s definitely not been as funny though. 

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Yeah I’m not sure. I think in parts it’s been amazing. It’s definitely not been as funny though. 

I think this is why I think it’s dropped off, it’s taken more of a serious turn.

Like yesterday, gutted Tom wasn’t in it until the last 10 mins as him and Greg are incredible.

• Like 2

On 24/05/2023 at 19:59, Izzy said:

I'm massively late to the party as usual and half way through season 3 binging it every night.

You're right, it's bloody brilliant.

Don't watch it but love watching clips of it on youtube!

Masters of the Air shown in a new teaser trailer from Apple TV

Absolutely loved Band of Brothers and The Pacific so really looking forward to it

Finally used my free trial for Apple TV and very glad I did, plenty of still already lined up to watch