Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

2 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Just finished Money Heist (La Casa de Papel), I've watched so many great series on Netflix like Power, House of Cards, etc. 
Money Heist is the best series I've ever watched, by some distance. Every episode has you on the edge of your seat. Small trigger warning, but it's a Spanish series, so the only options you have are English Voiceover with English subtitles, Spanish voiceover with English subtitles, or Spanish only. I chose English voiceover + English subtitles, now personally I hate it when a series has English voiceovers with foreign-speaking actors because the mouths don't line up and I really was fully prepared before starting to switch it off after 20 minutes, but I have to say from Episode 1 this didn't bother me at all, the plot and the interconnected stories within the plot had me so gripped I did not even realise or care. 

Easily the best Netflix show I've watched to date by far. 10/10 from me. 

Yeah I loved Money Heist too. The last season jumped the shark a little but it was still very entertaining. 

You lose points for not watching the original Spanish language with subs though. You're missing at least half of the actors performances by not hearing their voices. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Yeah I loved Money Heist too. The last season jumped the shark a little but it was still very entertaining. 

You lose points for not watching the original Spanish language with subs though. You're missing at least half of the actors performances by not hearing their voices. 

I know I know I think next time around (will definitely watch it again) it will be in Spanish, I did switch to Spanish a few times as I wanted to hear certain moments in their true voices (the professors voice is so much deeper than the English voiceover which was surprising) but to be honest this is the first series where I’ve been able to watch it with subtitles as it is, so I wanted to atleast understand it in my own language first 😂 I will definitely watch it in Spanish though! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, moore_94 said:

15 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Basically  it is going to follow through on where Rebels left off, the casting looks spot on and the mural was literally straight out of Rebels

I've never followed much Star Wars media, up until recently I'd never even seen the third prequel film and I still haven't seen the third of the Adam Driver ones. 

But I do enjoy Mando/Boba and thought Rosario Dawson was great in her cameos so I'll watch this. 

But where does it sit chronologically? Is it merging in with those like Boba continued the Mando story or is what ithuriel saying means it'll be set before that?