Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Watching Dave Gorman - he just pointed out this ridiculous e-petition...

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/65987

Ken's 15 minutes of fame?

I dont find Dave Gorman funny at all. Watched his ahow last night where the big finish was his observations on dogging.

He thought it was very funny constantly doubling up in chuckles but hard as I tried, just couldnt find a funny side to it at all.

I dont find Dave Gorman funny at all. Watched his ahow last night where the big finish was his observations on dogging.

He thought it was very funny constantly doubling up in chuckles but hard as I tried, just couldnt find a funny side to it at all.

Saw him live last saturday. Hes much better live. Modern life is goodish can be hit and miss at times. Sometimes I feel like im watching a 45 min ad

Have you seen breaking bad Rincey?

Has he seen Breaking Bad?!? I heard Walter was based on him, Rincey is the one who knocks.

Gotham,hope it gets better

The first episode was alright i thought, acting was a bit shite but has potential.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First I watched all The Walking Deads in a few weeks which was hard work. I love the show but the writing is sooo tedious and predictable at times. Every character is dumb as ****. Also, zombies in season 1 were smarter and now they're useless.

Then I watched The Leftovers about 2% population disappearing which was good. Great acting and good creepy storyline. Not a lot happens but I quite enjoyed it.

Now watching Rectify. About a guy whom has spent 19 years on death row for rape&murder. New evidence has risen and he has left prison, and adjusting to life again which is a mind**** and people hate him still. I really really like the show and soundtrack is amazing.

Watched Quatermass 2 on Iplayer earlier.A bit dated.Well it was late fifties. Best line was when he was asked if something they found was life. The reply was 'It's life but not as we know it.'

Now where have I heard that before?

Now watching The Shooting Party. That is old too. Most of the actors in it are no longer with us.

Edited by Rincewind