Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just finished The Wire, very good, not quite as good as Breaking Bad but well worth watching. Think I might start on Peaky Blinders next.

All five or just series one? I think the wire stands the test of time better than bb. I've watched the wire three times and it gets better everytime. Tried watching series one of bb again recently and it wasn't happening. Pinkman is too annoying and it doesn't seem to have enough depth to warrant a re-watch.

Meanwhile "shiiit, I'll take any mother ****ers money if he giving it away"

All five or just series one? I think the wire stands the test of time better than bb. I've watched the wire three times and it gets better everytime. Tried watching series one of bb again recently and it wasn't happening. Pinkman is too annoying and it doesn't seem to have enough depth to warrant a re-watch.

Meanwhile "shiiit, I'll take any mother ****ers money if he giving it away"

Dominic West's American accent grated a bit and all that plastic paddy cop shit got on my nerves although it probably is like that over there.Good series though, series 1 was probably the weakest.

• 2 weeks later...

Black Mirror - White Christmas. Best thing I've seen on television this year, it works so well because it really isn't much of a stretch to see these technologies being 10 minutes away.

I love Black Mirror. Charlie Brooker is a demented evil genius. In a good way. The first episode of series 1 where the prime minister ****s the pig is mind bogglingly genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished The Wire, very good, not quite as good as Breaking  Bad but well worth watching. Think I might start on Peaky Blinders next.

The wire & BB are joint for me, honestly could not choose one over the other. Both incredible TV shows. I still think about the Wire though, and it has been about a year since I finished it. 

I'm watching the Sopranos for the first time at the moment. I'm on season 2 and I just know this show is going to end up being one of my other favourites. I love it. 

I love Black Mirror. Charlie Brooker is a demented evil genius. In a good way. The first episode of series 1 where the prime minister ****s the pig is mind bogglingly genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really found the first episode unrealistic. There is no way that would happen. Now not sure whether to watch any more episodes.

Enjoying Justified at the moment

One of the best series on TV but no-one seems to talk about it.

Looking forward to the new and final series starting in the new year. 

One of the best series on TV but no-one seems to talk about it.

Looking forward to the new and final series starting in the new year. 

im bloody cursed, ive been watching this, its great, but now you say the final series is this year, why do i always find these shows as they go into their last season lol

im bloody cursed, ive been watching this, its great, but now you say the final series is this year, why do i always find these shows as they go into their last season lol

Same here but I think that's the best way. You can blast through all the series that are available and then look forward to the last series.

The only problem is I have no idea when series 6 of Son's of anarchy is on Netflix. Can't find any info anywhere! lol