Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Has anyone, apart from me, actually watched this and thought it to be a load of bollox?

BBC iPlayer - Uncanny

I watched an episode t’other day. When I saw one of the “independent” sceptics used to be a psychic on “Most Haunted” I instantly thought, yep this is a load of old Bollox 😂

The Robbie Williams documentary on Netflix is interesting. 

He's still very much in his own head with an inflated ego and talking about himself in the 3rd person but clearly suffers from MH issues.

Living in a $50m mansion, £230m in the bank, a wife and 4 kids, but he still seems a bit lost.

He makes a good point that child superstars (he was only 16 when Take That started) very rarely end up graduating to a normal adulthood.

Too much too young.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Langston said:

Watched The Bear (only got a couple of eps left of S2 to finish) based on recommendations both in here and from friends, it's outstanding, I love it. The episode Forks where Richie does a week at a 3 star restaurant is brilliant.

The episode Fishes where you have guest stars Bob Odenkirk and Sarah Paulson is amazing, a fantastic bit of relegation.

2 episodes in of Brawn: The impossible F1story. 

Really good so far - excellent insight into the workings of F1 and the FIA.

Take aways so far…Loving the politics of it all. A bit weird that Keanu Reeves made it. Bernie is a cvnt. 

20 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Ever watched the American version?

I didn't even realise it got made! I vaguely remember it being talked about.

Obviously the Americans CAN make amazing comedy but their track record of taking British shows and remaking them isn't amazing.

Have you seen it? If so, any good?

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I didn't even realise it got made! I vaguely remember it being talked about.

Obviously the Americans CAN make amazing comedy but their track record of taking British shows and remaking them isn't amazing.

Have you seen it? If so, any good?

I watched a couple, and it's actually alright, Will Arnett is good in the Tom Davis DI Sleet role, I'd definitely try it if you ever have some spare time.