Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

The OCG 3 part series on bbc was exceptional.

The detective in charge deserves a knighthood more than some pr1ck MP.

Great to get these cvnts in prison.

Cant believe the rogue cop got away without anything and the main culprit only got 3 years.

Heartbreaking to know the lad who got attacked died this year. Showed massive courage to goto trial twice.

Seem to be a very high rate of muslims perpetrating crime in proportion to the population. Hate it when the media call them asians too.

• Like 1

I believe yesterday's I'm a celeb opening episode was the least watched since the show began! ain't no surprise probably the worst line up I've seen. If your high profiled star is Nigel Farge then you know you've got problem.

I do think the series getting tired.

Last four series have been so bad in terms of the line up. Interest from the audience and celebrities just ain't there.

Edited by Leicesterpool

27 minutes ago, Raj said:

Cant believe the rogue cop got away without anything and the main culprit only got 3 years.

Heartbreaking to know the lad who got attacked died this year. Showed massive courage to goto trial twice.

Seem to be a very high rate of muslims perpetrating crime in proportion to the population. Hate it when the media call them asians too.

Well, I was going to watch it …… 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Well, I was going to watch it …… 

Sh1t sorry!!🤣🤣

I'll remember  next time...definitely  watch it though I've not done it justice!

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I believe yesterday's I'm a celeb opening episode was the least watched since the show began! ain't no surprise probably the worst line up I've seen. If your high profiled star is Nigel Farge then you know you've got problem.

I do think the series getting tired.

Last four series have been so bad in terms of the line up. Interest from the audience and celebrities just ain't there.

It seems ITV are turning more towards YouTubers and minor American celebs every year.

I don't imagine Farage would be interested if he wasn't getting paid £1.5 million (allegedly).

Apart from him, the only ones I recognised straight away were Grace Dent and the blonde off Eastenders and even now I can't remember her name.

2 hours ago, Raj said:

Said it to someone else if you can find previous series of this or they reappear on iPlayer then definitely watch them.

Not sure if it's still on ITVx but Love/Hate is good if you haven't seen it, Irish gang drama. Just power through the first series that looks a bit dated and low budget.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

It seems ITV are turning more towards YouTubers and minor American celebs every year.

I don't imagine Farage would be interested if he wasn't getting paid £1.5 million (allegedly).

Apart from him, the only ones I recognised straight away were Grace Dent and the blonde off Eastenders and even now I can't remember her name.

There's like one YouTuber on it I think

17 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Said it to someone else if you can find previous series of this or they reappear on iPlayer then definitely watch them.

Not sure if it's still on ITVx but Love/Hate is good if you haven't seen it, Irish gang drama. Just power through the first series that looks a bit dated and low budget.

Is there more series of OCG or just the Rochdale one?

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

The idea of getting a sister of a celebrity is laughable. It's seem like now, it's too easy to become a celebrity nowhere days.  Get 50k subscribers on youtube you will get the call to do I'm a celeb. 

3 hours ago, Raj said:

Watched it last week. Truly shocking seeing the groups behaviour and disregard for the law. Absolute scum the lot of them. Both Cameron and the Dectectives involved showed unbelievable courage.

It was a real eye opener as well seeing how the CPS wouldn't entertain the body of evidence put forward until they literally had an eye witness. Had that former gang member not had a grudge they'd probably still be going right now. 

Really sad ending too. I'm not one to get emotional but that just floored me. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Raj said:

Is there more series of OCG or just the Rochdale one?

Yeah think there's been a couple, the last one was about a different case each episode though. It was called Fighting Organised Crime rather than Taking Down an OCG. Last I checked it wasn't on iPlayer though

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Thanks 1

On 20/11/2023 at 20:57, ian__marshall said:

Watched it last week. Truly shocking seeing the groups behaviour and disregard for the law. Absolute scum the lot of them. Both Cameron and the Dectectives involved showed unbelievable courage.

It was a real eye opener as well seeing how the CPS wouldn't entertain the body of evidence put forward until they literally had an eye witness. Had that former gang member not had a grudge they'd probably still be going right now. 

Really sad ending too. I'm not one to get emotional but that just floored me. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

The ending was a real gut punch. They basically murdered him. Incredibly brave lad having to go through that twice. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

There was one about some blokes robbing dealers I think it was and another as well about some dealers killing another. Can't remember the trafficking one.

Getting my channels mixed up. The one I was thinking about was on Channel 4-Taken: Hunting the sex traffickers.