Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 20/11/2023 at 17:35, Raj said:

The OCG 3 part series on bbc was exceptional.

The detective in charge deserves a knighthood more than some pr1ck MP.

Great to get these cvnts in prison.

Cant believe the rogue cop got away without anything and the main culprit only got 3 years.

Heartbreaking to know the lad who got attacked died this year. Showed massive courage to goto trial twice.

Seem to be a very high rate of muslims perpetrating crime in proportion to the population. Hate it when the media call them asians too.

It was an excellent watch.

There must be something more to the part of the bent female  cop, to be found with CPS  case papers in your house, notes about the case which would aid the defence and be on the phones of OCG members is shocking. To then go no comment in an interview as a serving police officer!! Wtf?

How she has kept her job and not faced disciplinary action let alone being charged criminally is unbelievable.

I bet other police love working with her now!!!

• Like 3

Not sure whether to be surprised or not that there’s not an ‘I’m a Celeb’ thread, but that Nella has to be one of those most dangerous, vile, narcissistic gas lighters to have ever been on that show. And yes, I do realise Matt Hancock was on it last year.

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Ah I know which you mean, the blokes bringing women over from Brazil?

Yes I think that was it, I remember the main brothel was in leafy Cheltenham.  As a crime investigation documentary the current one on the beeb ‘ The Met’ is well made.  The nonsensical motives that laid behind the Brixton stabbing shown last week,  illustrate just how dangerous some parts of this country are.  Have you been watching it.

5 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Not sure whether to be surprised or not that there’s not an ‘I’m a Celeb’ thread, but that Nella has to be one of those most dangerous, vile, narcissistic gas lighters to have ever been on that show. And yes, I do realise Matt Hancock was on it last year.

I have seen bits. She went to the University of Leicester a few years ago. I don’t have social media but I presume this is the issue with people who become famous from there, they have to do something outrageous or out there to be noticed.

• Like 1

Yep, thought she was ok in the beginning as I didn’t know who the hell she was and taking her at face value she seemed nice enough but her issue with Fred was totally blown out of all proportion and thought that’s her done, amongst other things done and said, but her social media following will keep her in I guess.

dangerous, vile, narcissistic gas lighters

lol lol

Fvck me. 

Don't get me wrong, she's a nob and she was objectively in the wrong but this is a bit of a melodramatic over reaction. It's a silly reality TV show ffs. 

To be honest, I highly doubt she was offended, it's just an act isn't it? She's a professional YouTuber. It was all so very forced and over the top it struck me immediately that she was just trying to be deliberately controversial for the attention. It's worked, she's gone very viral. 

If she thought it would go down well with the public it's probably a misstep because she's somehow made herself less popular than Nigel Farage, she'll probably be the first out. But she might have anticipated that anyway and just gone for some notoriety. It's quite obviously a gimmick. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lol lol

Fvck me. 

Don't get me wrong, she's a nob and she was objectively in the wrong but this is a bit of a melodramatic over reaction. It's a silly reality TV show ffs. 

To be honest, I highly doubt she was offended, it's just an act isn't it? She's a professional YouTuber. It was all so very forced and over the top it struck me immediately that she was just trying to be deliberately controversial for the attention. It's worked, she's gone very viral. 

If she thought it would go down well with the public it's probably a misstep because she's somehow made herself less popular than Nigel Farage, she'll probably be the first out. But she might have anticipated that anyway and just gone for some notoriety. It's quite obviously a gimmick. 

It was her being melodramatic no? 

In my opinion it was spiteful, conniving and purposefully trying to be divisive, singling a single person out. 

To then dismiss what was clearly a sincere apology?

Vile person, in my opinion 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Netflix have knocked it out the park with Squid Game. This is as solid an interpretation as anyone could’ve managed - even down to the candidate selection. 

Will never be any good to be honest. Unless people are being offed then it's not true to form. Next. 

• Haha 3

On 24/11/2023 at 17:54, Daggers said:

Netflix have knocked it out the park with Squid Game. This is as solid an interpretation as anyone could’ve managed - even down to the candidate selection. 

Really enjoyed it. I was honestly sceptical on whether they could pull off a real life version but they've come up with some great twists.

• Like 2

On 25/11/2023 at 10:37, Raj said:

Watched the first episode of Kin on bbc iplayer about a fictional Irish crime family.

So far so good

I started watching this tonight. It looks really good so far - I’ve watched the first two episodes - and I can’t wait to watch the rest. Love binge watching!

On the other hand, I’m slightly puzzled by the way that one of the female leads, Amanda, has a smear of mascara under her left eye. Is that a thing, or am I missing something?

11 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

On the other hand, I’m slightly puzzled by the way that one of the female leads, Amanda, has a smear of mascara under her left eye. Is that a thing, or am I missing something?

Ok, I'll bite. You serious?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clare_Dunne_(Irish_actress)

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

7 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

I started watching this tonight. It looks really good so far - I’ve watched the first two episodes - and I can’t wait to watch the rest. Love binge watching!

6 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Was gonna say, think it's a birthmark and nothing to do with the plot!