Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

The second season of True Detective will play in a different environment and feature Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn, Taylor Kitsch and Rachel McAdams.

My hope is all seasons are connected in one way or another once the series comes to a conclusion.

Edited by MC Prussian

I really dislike Vince Vaughan

I've got a sneaky feeling he'll be brilliant in series 2.

One episode left of series 1 of True Detective - no idea how they're going to wrap this up. Brilliant TV.

I've got a sneaky feeling he'll be brilliant in series 2.

One episode left of series 1 of True Detective - no idea how they're going to wrap this up. Brilliant TV.

I've not even seen true detective :nigel:

Black Mirror - White Christmas. Best thing I've seen on television this year, it works so well because it really isn't much of a stretch to see these technologies being 10 minutes away.

Only just saw this last night after binge-watching the rest of the series over the weekend - amazing TV. So well written (particularly this episode), can't wait for more

Walking the Nile

Extraordinary documentary about 2 guys walking from the source of the Nile in Rwanda to where it joins the Mediterranean in Egypt. 2 journalists joined them halfway through and whilst walking in 48°c heat one of them died of heat stroke

Next episode next Sunday

Walking the Nile

Extraordinary documentary about 2 guys walking from the source of the Nile in Rwanda to where it joins the Mediterranean in Egypt. 2 journalists joined them halfway through and whilst walking in 48°c heat one of them died of heat stroke

Next episode next Sunday

it will be hard to beat Ed Stafford's 'walking the Amazon' but it's ceratinly the sort of programme I usually like.