Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Really enjoyed Marco Polo.

For those who like a historical action series you should like this. In line with enjoyment of vikings.

The clothing is truly fantastic.

Also full frontal titilation for those who need it.

Life Below Zero is my current favourite. It's a reality series about a few different people who live in Alaska miles away from owt. I love all that outdoors kinda stuff, and it's long been a place I want to visit.

Edited by Guest

why are none of them able to speak to anyone about anything without shouting, frothing from the mouth and squaring up to someone? so, so unnecessarily aggressive. 

tbh they probably all drink carling so i wouldn't want to share a beer with any of them. 

Yeah caught a bit of that Angry, White and Proud thing. Soooo much anger on both sides, looking at them it's probably from sexual frustration. Can't we just give these people a town somewhere like Grantham and they can Hunger Games it til nobody's left?