Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

2 hours ago, westernpark said:

New series of Slow Horses. And Sherwood, great start to September.

Love Slow Horses, its my favourite tv show of the last few years. First episode of the new series was great, as expected

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Anyone started the perfect couple on Netflix? Nicole Kidman in it

Yeah just finished it. Thought it was very good, great cast acting and writing and pretty funny to boot. Nice scenic shots too!

14 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

New series of Rings of Power is much better than series one.

I’m 3 episodes in and it is markedly better, however I’m still struggling with the tedious Numenor plotline. Every time it cuts back there I sigh and pick up my phone for a quick scroll. All the politicking is just game of thrones lite imo

Never bothered with the Grand Tour bar watching a couple of the first episodes back in 2017.

Currently going back through the first series. You can see why they decided to ditch the format after S3. It doesn't always work TBH. 

Tried Kaos on Netflix. It's fine but I do find myself gravitating to nearby devices which means it isn't holding my attention fully. You need a fairly decent base knowledge of Greek mythology to be able to keep up with it IMO. 

26 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Never bothered with the Grand Tour bar watching a couple of the first episodes back in 2017.

Currently going back through the first series. You can see why they decided to ditch the format after S3. It doesn't always work TBH. 

Tried Kaos on Netflix. It's fine but I do find myself gravitating to nearby devices which means it isn't holding my attention fully. You need a fairly decent base knowledge of Greek mythology to be able to keep up with it IMO. 

Funny you say that cause it did feel like they’d finally got it right and cut the bollocks out by season 3, was a shame they didn’t do 1 or 2 more after that