Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Seeing as I can't watch suits season 3 anywhere, can anyone recommend me another show. My 2 faves are the sopranos and breaking bad. Was thinking house of cards, anyone seen it?

Peaky Blinders. House of Cards is fantastic also and I think Season 3 starts soon.

Seeing as I can't watch suits season 3 anywhere, can anyone recommend me another show. My 2 faves are the sopranos and breaking bad. Was thinking house of cards, anyone seen it?

Watched it on a dodgy website called watchseries.lt or something, but if you have a tricky Virgin package like Rincy, then they're normally blocked. Apparently you can get it through Canadian Netflix but that's beyond me.

Edited by RonnieTodger

Watched it on a dodgy website called watchseries.lt or something, but if you have a tricky Virgin package like Rincy, then they're normally blocked. Apparently you can get it through Canadian Netflix but that's beyond me.

Cheers, watched 2 episodes there then sky suddenly say the site is blocked. What a farce.

Just started watching The Wire (about 10 episodes in). HBO apparently digitally remastered the series so it is in widescreen and HD. I'm not sure how available HBO GO is in the UK, but all of the episodes are on there. Also, I totally agree with everyone here on Peaky Blinders. Great show, can't wait until the third season.

3 episodes of the new season of It's Always Sunny so far, first 2 were instant classics, third one solid but not spectacular 'you didn't think about the smell, you bitch' :D

What do you think of yesterday's one? One of my favourites I think. I loved the 10-minute shot and how Charlie put so much pride into what he was doing.

• Like 1

Started on The Following on amazon. It has promise, not sure yet.

Lead actor is excellent. First series is enjoyable. Season 2 has some good parts but gets irritating especially how the "good" guys get into places at just the right time and should be killed but somehow aren't.

Having said all that I might watch a 3rd season if there is one.

What do you think of yesterday's one? One of my favourites I think. I loved the 10-minute shot and how Charlie put so much pride into what he was doing.

I commented on the last page in regards to how good I thought it was. Comedy at its best, I couldn't for the life of me understand why he kept slamming the stool down on the floor :D :D. And the bitch didn't even move the dumpster! Charlie Day deserves an award of some sort for that. The third episode was the weakest, but the rant Dennis had in the doctors office was probably my favourite moment of the season so far, the other 3 episodes, considering this is the 10th season, it's mind blowing that after a bit of a rocky patch a few years ago they've managed to bounce back to such consistent brilliance.