Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I'm watching "The Gift" on BBC1 right now.

Would highly recommend you all watch, very interesting stuff.

It's about people who want to say thankyou or as questions to people who have had a profound impact on their lives. In particular it's following a bully who wants to apologise to his school victim.

I'm watching "The Gift" on BBC1 right now.

Would highly recommend you all watch, very interesting stuff.

It's about people who want to say thankyou or as questions to people who have had a profound impact on their lives. In particular it's following a bully who wants to apologise to his school victim.

Sounds kinda gay

• Like 2

Broadchurch was left on a bit of a cliffhanger  :nigel:

Is this the penultimate episode that you're talking about?

I've been really disappointed with the second series.  Lots of holes in it and the prosecutor, defender and Judge are really really boring. 

Anyone not sure whether to watch the second series or not and I'd suggest you don't waste your life.

Is this the penultimate episode that you're talking about?

I've been really disappointed with the second series.  Lots of holes in it and the prosecutor, defender and Judge are really really boring. 

Anyone not sure whether to watch the second series or not and I'd suggest you don't waste your life.

Yeah finished on not giving the verdict. I understand why people dislike it but I loved the first series and the second has grown on me, with the court case developments and linking up with Sandbrook.

Probably going to be a third series on the Sandbrook court case  :nigel:

Still the best thing ever produced on television imo.

Tried watching the Sopranos after I'd finished watching The Wire,did 5 episodes and binned it.I've thought about trying again as most people say it's brilliant.It just seemed a bit one dimensional to me. Edited by The soup nazi

Tried watching the Sopranos after I'd finished watching The Wire,did 5 episodes and binned it.I've thought about trying again as most people say it's brilliant.It just seemed a bit one dimensional to me.

It's a slow burner, not as dynamic and action packed as Breaking Bad, for example. Once you get going though and get to know the characters, it's awesome. I'm on Season 5 now and it's still fantastic. Very character orientated.

Tried watching the Sopranos after I'd finished watching The Wire,did 5 episodes and binned it.I've thought about trying again as most people say it's brilliant.It just seemed a bit one dimensional to me.

i'm gonna start it tonight. been told you've just gotta stick with the first few episodes before it gets going.

the pacific was alright, not a patch on band of brothers though.

The X-Files do really get a bit flat with the start of the sixth season.

I blame Los Angeles. And David Duchovny.

Vancouver was the perfect environment for that sort of gloomy tales.

That and it had the better SFX.

I really enjoyed the last couple of series with Robert Patrick in when I finally got around to watching them, I stopped watching the first time around the same time you mentioned about series 6.

I am one of those who thought it was brilliant, no1 American series for me followed closely by Breaking Bad.

You're missing out mate, still the best series I've watched I think.

I'm really enjoying Better Call Saul as well. It's got real potential.

I'm on season 6 and I love it a lot. One of my favourites so far, just behind The Wire and BB probably.

Tony Soprano's character is one of my all time favourites.

Guest Kopfkino

Has anyone watched season 3 of House of Cards yet? I'm halfway through it now, the first couple of episodes are a bit sluggish and slow but once the plot gets going it is rather good again