Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Thought the last episode of Broadchurch was very good

Normally I agree with you but I thought it was predictable and uninspiring.

I found the whole of the second series very poor, full of holes and predictable. I thought the new characters were boring apart from "Lee" and the existing characters weren't developed - other than the lead 2.

I hope that I don't watch the third series.

Normally I agree with you but I thought it was predictable and uninspiring.

I found the whole of the second series very poor, full of holes and predictable. I thought the new characters were boring apart from "Lee" and the existing characters weren't developed - other than the lead 2.

I hope that I don't watch the third series.

Think the problem was it was too long,8 episodes was a lot and most of each episode was just people standing on cliff or hilltops looking into the distance ,i thought the conclusion to the Ashworth case was quite satisfying although quite disturbing

Has anyone watched season 3 of House of Cards yet? I'm halfway through it now, the first couple of episodes are a bit sluggish and slow but once the plot gets going it is rather good again

Just watched the first 2 and thought they were pretty good. Just setting it up nicely.

wish you could delete parts of your memory so i could watch the office all over again

poundland had series 1, 2 and the christmas special and even though ive watched them to death and have since dropped my copies off at the local charity shop, i was very tempted.

Parks and Recreation gets better and better every series. Steaming through the episodes on Netflix building up to this weeks finale.

Andy Dwyer is the best TV character since Jessica Fletcher.

Totally agree! The first season is a bit rubbish but you need to stick with it as it gets better the more you watch. Andy is brilliant and Ron is also fantastic!

Watched all of Orange Is The New Black when I was sick and doing work from home, was fairly good and quite amusing, different to anything else I've watched although they make prison seem like a happy holiday camp for bad women. Also couldn't get my head around why they put serious offenders (murderers, bank robbers etc) in low security prison with people who committed more less violent pettier crimes!

Still enjoyed it though, will start house of cards soon when ive got the time

Interesting premise:

Can't watch the video at the moment but is that the trailer for season one or two?

The first is pretty good. It's not exactly HBO grade but it's good tv, she's excellent in her performance of several different roles and the tv production is good enough that I had to Google whether or not they'd actually cast twins.

Think the problem was it was too long,8 episodes was a lot and most of each episode was just people standing on cliff or hilltops looking into the distance ,i thought the conclusion to the Ashworth case was quite satisfying although quite disturbing

Maybe. I thought that the Ashworth case was predictable from the first. 

Only surprised that the woman wasn't more to blame. If you were the killer of one of the two would you really come back to the country (or live with cop investigating it) and would you give the cop all the papers to open up a dead investigation?

The staring around was annoying but I think it was to do with getting their award for the first and trying to appear clever.

Guest Kopfkino

All in all I'm disappointed with House of Cards this series, it just didn't seem the same. Petrov was the only character that seemed to stick to how the first couple of series were. Not enough breaking the 4th wall either

Hope it's just setting up series 4 to be incredible

All in all I'm disappointed with House of Cards this series, it just didn't seem the same. Petrov was the only character that seemed to stick to how the first couple of series were. Not enough breaking the 4th wall either

Hope it's just setting up series 4 to be incredible

i am trying to find time for a binge of season 3. i was looking forward to it and now i aint as much! 

What's Indian Summers like?

My wife likes to watch period dramas (and it gives me a good excuse to watch something interesting) is it worth me getting her to watch?