Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

10th episode of the final season of Justified.

Such great characters well acted throughout - even the small part actors - shame it'll all soon finish.

I was actually quite disappointed with it, I just found it rather boring.

I can see why people would think that, it interests me because I've done a lot of research on the period due to my degree, lots of little things that intertwine which I found nice but then again I'm only 3 episodes in, maybe I like it so much because recently I haven't found anything half decent apart from Better Call Saul which has been good but I think expectations were high from Breaking Bad

It really is brilliant. You even get to like the bad guys in it. Boyd is great!

Definitely my favourite character but even smaller parts like Wynn Duffy and Dewey Crowe are brilliantly acted and multi-dimensional, even the prostitutes have character depth!

Probably the only character I found weak was Winona (but she is decent to look at).

I can see why people would think that, it interests me because I've done a lot of research on the period due to my degree, lots of little things that intertwine which I found nice but then again I'm only 3 episodes in, maybe I like it so much because recently I haven't found anything half decent apart from Better Call Saul which has been good but I think expectations were high from Breaking Bad

It's great to see a programme based in the midlands, but this didn't work for me.

been a little disappointed with Mission Survive.

Loved Bear Grylls before this but he has come across as someone wanting to say how great he is especially to the girls.

The result lost all credibility when Laurence Fox was eliminated (yet Vogue is still there).

Only 1 person has shown that they could even have a remote chance of surviving and that was Fox. 

Dumped the Following series 3 after the second episode. Much as I'm drawn to watching the sotryline and some of the characters the continual incredible timing of the FBI and the inability for the "good guys" to be killed when they should be as driven me away.

The Dig, Justified and Vikings are the three series I'm following at the moment. And I'll sit and watch the second half of this Walking Dead series straight through when it finishes.

Dumped the Following series 3 after the second episode. Much as I'm drawn to watching the sotryline and some of the characters the continual incredible timing of the FBI and the inability for the "good guys" to be killed when they should be as driven me away.

It's far fetched but it's only tv.

It's far fetched but it's only tv.

I stopped watching Southland because everything just seemed to always work and the cops always got there just in time and it just got a bit repetitive after the second season.