Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Now the Walking Dead has finished I'm looking for a new series. Currently watching Better Call Saul, The Following & Izombie. Didn't get into Game of Thrones.

Atm I've got Better Call Saul, The Following, A Person of Interest and Vikings on the go. BCS is the best, the rest are a bit meh. Have you seen Fargo yet?

Atm I've got Better Call Saul, The Following, A Person of Interest and Vikings on the go. BCS is the best, the rest are a bit meh. Have you seen Fargo yet?

No but I didn't like the movie of the same name & assumed they are linked so I've avoided it.

As I touched upon The Flash has been such a good show so far but these last two episodes have took it outta the ball park! (yes American slang, sorry)

They have been amazing, so many twists & turns! great stuff

As I touched upon The Flash has been such a good show so far but these last two episodes have took it outta the ball park! (yes American slang, sorry)

They have been amazing, so many twists & turns! great stuff

I had them all downloaded ready to watch up to the mid season break Feb-March so I caught up with it. Now I find it so hard to wait a week between episodes! lol

I had them all downloaded ready to watch up to the mid season break Feb-March so I caught up with it. Now I find it so hard to wait a week between episodes! lol

Loving the Reverse-Flash storyline

Loving the Reverse-Flash storyline

So the actual Harrison Wells is dead and the evil guy has just took his body? I'm not sure if the car crash was 15 years ago when Barry was a kid or if it was some insight into the future. I saw the year 2020 mentioned so got right confused lol

So the actual Harrison Wells is dead and the evil guy has just took his body? I'm not sure if the car crash was 15 years ago when Barry was a kid or if it was some insight into the future. I saw the year 2020 mentioned so got right confused lol

not looking lol

Better Call Saul is brilliant, to make the show so interesting from what is not a huge amount actually going on takes some talent. I hope we keep Jimmy for a while yet before he becomes Saul, when no doubt all hell will start kicking off.

Edited by Babylon

Marco Polo definitely the best new series this year.

Justified is nearly finished - climax building.

I like Vikings.

Still watching Dig not sure how highly I'd recommend it though.

Not sure what to make of 'Better Call Saul'?  I'm enjoying it & look forward to the next one, but whatever I think seems to have been affected by Breaking Bad.  Would I be enjoying it as much if it hadn't have been for Breaking Bad?

BB took a little while to get going & BCS appears to be a slow burner.  Every time it threatens to get interesting, it seems to take a step backwards.

I wasn't expecting a copy of Breaking Bad & have tried to remain objective - despite the exact same production values.

I'm still getting over what the writers did to Tuco.......turning him into a total pussy.  Not cool.

Lost interest in Fargo the first time around.  Got to about the 6th episode.  Watching it again (due to what others have said on here) & I'm enjoying it a lot more.

I'm enjoying the fact Mike has been including in BCS as well. some good storylines including him. I'm wondering if Gus Fring will be in this series?

As interesting a character Jimmy is & how he gets to become Saul Goodman........it's Mike that's offering the excitement so far.  A couple of glimpses here & there.

I've been calling Mike 'Mr Miyagi'.  Slow as fvck, old as fvck but somehow a badass?

Gus would be good right now, as long as they don't ruin him like they did Tuco

Not sure what to make of 'Better Call Saul'?  I'm enjoying it & look forward to the next one, but whatever I think seems to have been affected by Breaking Bad.  Would I be enjoying it as much if it hadn't have been for Breaking Bad?

BB took a little while to get going & BCS appears to be a slow burner.  Every time it threatens to get interesting, it seems to take a step backwards.

I wasn't expecting a copy of Breaking Bad & have tried to remain objective - despite the exact same production values.

I'm still getting over what the writers did to Tuco.......turning him into a total pussy.  Not cool.

Lost interest in Fargo the first time around.  Got to about the 6th episode.  Watching it again (due to what others have said on here) & I'm enjoying it a lot more.

I probably wouldn't have started watching it if I hadn't seen breaking bad, but it stands up on its own for me. He's Jimmy and not Saul, two different characters at the moment and I really like the character as he is.

Watched The Comedy Central Roast Of Justin Bieber last night and it was hilarious. The roast master was Kevin Hart with other roasters being Hannibal BuressJeffrey RossMartha StewartSnoop DoggLudacrisShaquille O'NealChris D'EliaNatasha LeggeroPete Davidson and Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy.

I've seen all the roasts Comedy Central have done and their all so funny, great TV.

Edited by Leicfox

Same here! the week long wait is torture lol