Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Sky One and Two are showing Terry Pratchetts The Colour of Magic and Going postal over the next week. The first was on Sat/Sun but I missed the first part. It is repeated over the next week though. Probably wont get to see them until next weekend so set a recording for them.

8 hours viewing.

Just watched the fourth episode of Fortitude and I'm struggling to get into it. Does it get better?

Ive stuck with it ,last episode this week and almost all the storylines are tied up

Tonight 9pm, the first of two parts telling the true story of the narborough murders.. first case solved by DNA..  code of a killer.

Cant believe how close i live to where the bodies were found

Bought house of cards on a whim yesterday (half price with any purchase at hmv) - four episodes in and it's very good, bit of a slow burner mind

It gets fookin ace!!

Love that programme.

Just finished Series 1 of Better Call Saul. Really like it.

Anyone know when Series 2 is on Netflix? Also when is the Walking Dead back on terrestrial? Cant find details anywhere.

It gets fookin ace!!

Love that programme.

Just finished Series 1 of Better Call Saul. Really like it.

Anyone know when Series 2 is on Netflix? Also when is the Walking Dead back on terrestrial? Cant find details anywhere.

Was that the last one? I thought there'd be about 20?

Yeah me too but just the 10 apparantly.

What did you think to it? I've enjoyed every episode despite very high expectations.

I'm a bit gutted, I was looking forward to some more. It's been great.

Another great episode of The Flash last night

What? How? Where?! I've tried to look for it but it says the next airing is 14th April and there wasn't one last night. A week suspense was bad enough let alone me then finding out I have to wait two lol

What? How? Where?! I've tried to look for it but it says the next airing is 14th April and there wasn't one last night. A week suspense was bad enough let alone me then finding out I have to wait two lol

Was on last night,not on next week for some reason?

Better Call Saul series 1 was very good, it's not fast paced or action packed but for me it was a perfect way of developing some of the vital characters from Breaking Bad that I wanted to know more about (Mike in particular), I sense season 2 will be a while off!