Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Everyone with Netflix should catch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's super funny and one of the cast members retweeted a joke I made about Hulkamania.

Yeah I casually dropped that in at 240 am on a Saturday.

I own the Internet.

Just finished Orange is the New Black - really thought it was going to be something mirroring Sex and the City before I began watching, but I enjoyed it hugely in the end. Looking forward to the third series.

Just started Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - very funny thus far, particularly Titus. Probably not to everyone's taste though.

What? How? Where?! I've tried to look for it but it says the next airing is 14th April and there wasn't one last night. A week suspense was bad enough let alone me then finding out I have to wait two lol

Yeah it was The Trickster episode, now another weeks break! why are they having these mini breaks so much?

Like Rico said another great episode, some more twists & turns, you can just feel it building up to one hell of a season finale

Yeah it was The Trickster episode, now another weeks break! why are they having these mini breaks so much?

Like Rico said another great episode, some more twists & turns, you can just feel it building up to one hell of a season finale

Ah I watched Tricksters last week when it aired in USA

Edited by DB11

Was disappointed by the last episode of Saul, I think I'd started to prefer Jimmy to Saul. If you are looking for clarity Jonaldinho I reckon season two will be even more of a mix as he wrestles with both characters even more.

Start on House of Cards after the recommendations on here, have to say it's great so far!

I thought Saul was good, a little slow but it developed everything in a nice way, it got me rooting for Jimmy despite his constant naivety and it helped to show why he became the 'crook' he was in BB, I will say it got very predictable I won't say how but I kind of guessed how the story would progress and how the shift would occur from Jimmy to Saul - it's annoying because I was so late to Breaking Bad 4 seasons had already been released so I didn't have to wait for the next but now there is a long wait for season 2 of Saul

Was disappointed by the last episode of Saul, I think I'd started to prefer Jimmy to Saul. If you are looking for clarity Jonaldinho I reckon season two will be even more of a mix as he wrestles with both characters even more.

Start on House of Cards after the recommendations on here, have to say it's great so far!

House of Cards is the best television programme i've ever seen bar none.

Words cannot describe how good Kevin Spacey is.

• Like 1

Im 4 in and it is tremendous

Continues in the same vein as well. I'm up to 9 now and I'll sit here until I've finished.

My only gripe is that Kingpin's voice is too close to the alien at the start of Men In Black that Vincent D'Onofrio played. It's off putting at times.

And not enough nudity. Especially from Rosario Dawson.

Continues in the same vein as well. I'm up to 9 now and I'll sit here until I've finished.

My only gripe is that Kingpin's voice is too close to the alien at the start of Men In Black that Vincent D'Onofrio played. It's off putting at times.

And not enough nudity. Especially from Rosario Dawson.

Im at 8 now and loving it. Patiently waiting to see the suit but despite trying to avoid spoilers ive discovered when it appears. Probably my new favourite Marvel adaption but im not sure how Daredevil will cross over with the other movies due to the completely different tones. Lets hope Spiderman takes a similar route so those 2 can cross over.

Im at 8 now and loving it. Patiently waiting to see the suit but despite trying to avoid spoilers ive discovered when it appears. Probably my new favourite Marvel adaption but im not sure how Daredevil will cross over with the other movies due to the completely different tones. Lets hope Spiderman takes a similar route so those 2 can cross over.

If it crosses with anything it'd be Deadpool surely. Tonally id say they'd be the most similar.

So far DC have been the best shows on TV and I still think The Flash is the best show going at the minute but Marvel have really stepped up their game with Daredevil.