Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

If it crosses with anything it'd be Deadpool surely. Tonally id say they'd be the most similar.

So far DC have been the best shows on TV and I still think The Flash is the best show going at the minute but Marvel have really stepped up their game with Daredevil.

I don't think Deadpool is being made by Marvel. Quite a few references to The Avengers in this though so Daredevil may appear in Infinity War, but so many characters cross over with Spiderman and Daredevil so it has to happen.

I loved The Flash but this is far better for me, a season 2 needs to be in the works.

Is it actually quite good?Daredevil is like the only comic book character I have any interest

Yeah its really great.

Is it actually quite good?Daredevil is like the only comic book character I have any interest

It's quality.

I don't think Deadpool is being made by Marvel. Quite a few references to The Avengers in this though so Daredevil may appear in Infinity War, but so many characters cross over with Spiderman and Daredevil so it has to happen.

I loved The Flash but this is far better for me, a season 2 needs to be in the works.

Yeah its really great.

Yeah it's Fox unfortunately. Damn shame. Yeah the tie in to it being set after the Avengers flick is done nice and subtly with Hell's Kitchen obviously being a district of New York. 

Just started watching prison drama Oz,cant believe i didn't watch it when it was originally broadcast

What format are you watching it through? I well want to watch it again. Great programme that gets better as it goes along so if you like it now, you'll be jizzing soon!

Just to be clear, I didnt actually jizz. Especially during the male rape scenes. I didnt. Not once.

Anybody watched Backstrom?

The storylines are no great shakes but several of the characters are fantastic.

Lead character makes me think of Rincewind (yes Ken) for some reason.

Think you'd like it Webbo.

Anybody watched Backstrom?

The storylines are no great shakes but several of the characters are fantastic.

Lead character makes me think of Rincewind (yes Ken) for some reason.

Think you'd like it Webbo.

What's it about?

Having googled it it does look like something I'd like but it has mixed reviews, I'll give it a go.

Edited by Webbo

What format are you watching it through? I well want to watch it again. Great programme that gets better as it goes along so if you like it now, you'll be jizzing soon!

Just to be clear, I didnt actually jizz. Especially during the male rape scenes. I didnt. Not once.

Its on Sky channel 148 weekdays 10pm,episode 5 on tomorrow

What's it about?

Having googled it it does look like something I'd like but it has mixed reviews, I'll give it a go.

I know that you like some of the detective programmes that I like.

He's a detective but it's the unPC comments and the characters that make it worth a watch not the storylines.

Try a couple of episodes and see.

I know that you like some of the detective programmes that I like.

He's a detective but it's the unPC comments and the characters that make it worth a watch not the storylines.

Try a couple of episodes and see.

I've seen the first one, not bad. we'll see how it develops.