Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I'm supposed to be able to watch movies and TV with Amazon Prime. Not tried it yet I think I have a trial of it.

I was supposed to be able to watch movies and TV with my trial as well, but what I got was a whole heap of sweet FA and having to pay for the things on there I did fancy, no ta. Can understand it if you buy loads of stuff on Amazon because you get free next day delivery, but the streaming service is doggo.

Bear Grylls - The Island has some potential. Theres an island with a load of women on it now too aswell as one for some blokes, theyre running it one episode for one island after the other. Its in the tropics aswel so its belting it down alot too.

The blokes are already challenging eachother for dominance, pratting about and three have threatened to walk on the first episode. The girls landed and struggled to make a decent camp on the first day and an expedition from half the group found a suitable spot but couldnt find their way back to the rest of the group and got lost, one girl left.

Bear Grylls - The Island has some potential. Theres an island with a load of women on it now too aswell as one for some blokes, theyre running it one episode for one island after the other. Its in the tropics aswel so its belting it down alot too.

The blokes are already challenging eachother for dominance, pratting about and three have threatened to walk on the first episode. The girls landed and struggled to make a decent camp on the first day and an expedition from half the group found a suitable spot but couldnt find their way back to the rest of the group and got lost, one girl left.

I was so disappointed in the Bear Grylls celebrity survivor and Bear in particular that I decided not to bother with this series.

Just started Daredevil on this board's recommendation, the fight scene at the end of ep2 where he's wailing on guys from the verge of collapse has to be one of the best TV fight scenes I've ever seen.

It's up there with the original Oldboy corridor scene and possibly even shades it for me as the best single shot fight scene of all time.

Has anyone watched Bloodline on Netflix? Just finished it last night. Thought it was really good, but it seems to be relatively overlooked.

What's it about? I always see it in the popular section but never got round to watching it

What's it about? I always see it in the popular section but never got round to watching it

It's about a family that have covered over a huge secret for years. The black sheep of the family returns home and shit hits the fan.

It's a fairly slow-paced drama, but after a few episodes you get into it. Ben Mendelsohn is absolutely brilliant as Danny and the setting at the Florida Keys is beautiful. Lots of flashbacks and flashforwards, so if you hate that kind of stuff you might not be into it! I really enjoyed it though. Great acting, some interesting characters and a pretty decent story.

Watched the last ever episode of Justifed. 

Sad there'll never be another. Fantastic characters to the end.

Really enjoying Vikings - sadly it's the last of the season next week too.

I'm watching the 3rd season of Elementary it's no great shakes but something I can watch with my wife and get here to turn off the real housewives!!!

Watched the first 9 of Backstrom now, still has lol moments and the storylines have improved a little - it's the characters that make it worth the watch though.  Rainn Wilson is a funny guy.

I'm also watching the 4th season of Grimm which I like but realise most people probably wouldn't. It's not as good as earlier seasons but I like the idea behind it.