Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Watched the last ever episode of Justifed. 

Sad there'll never be another. Fantastic characters to the end.

Really enjoying Vikings - sadly it's the last of the season next week too.

I'm watching the 3rd season of Elementary it's no great shakes but something I can watch with my wife and get here to turn off the real housewives!!!

Watched the first 9 of Backstrom now, still has lol moments and the storylines have improved a little - it's the characters that make it worth the watch though.  Rainn Wilson is a funny guy.

I'm also watching the 4th season of Grimm which I like but realise most people probably wouldn't. It's not as good as earlier seasons but I like the idea behind it.

oh good, its finished, now i can download the season. great show

Finished Fortitude this morning. Not sure I'd have bothered if I'd have know what it was really about. I assumed it would be more of a crime thriller.

i loved every minute of it. cant wait to see where they go next season

Dig - I'm onto eps 7. not fantastic but worth the watch

Tried Safe House - was pretty slow and if the person can be followed to the safe house it seems to negate the idea a bit. Will probably try the second eps.

Since catching up on Daredevil and Agents of Shield I've decided to start on the DC franchises - Currently enjoying Arrow but I'm really looking forward to finishing it so I can get started on The Flash now that every man and his dog's given it a good bumming.  It better live up to the hype.

This. All of this.

Really enjoying Gilmore Girls at the moment. They talk so fast and I learn so much.

I am very unsure what to say about this turn of events.

Since catching up on Daredevil and Agents of Shield I've decided to start on the DC franchises - Currently enjoying Arrow but I'm really looking forward to finishing it so I can get started on The Flash now that every man and his dog's given it a good bumming.  It better live up to the hype.

I am very unsure what to say about this turn of events.

Gilmore Girls is majestic as ****.

The Flash really lives up to as much hype as I can throw at it. I would suggest watching Arrow and Flash at the same time once you hit the current season of Arrow - 3 I think. There are crossover episodes which will make more sense for continuity when watched in sequence.

Distraught now I've finished The Wire - probably a good thing with the amount of work I have coming up.

Love Peter Kay's car share too.

Just finished The Wire this weekend, quality show.

Thinking i need something less depressing for a while now... Breaking bad , followed by The Wire...

im thinking of dloading the 1960s Avengers series :)

Just finished The Wire this weekend, quality show.

Thinking i need something less depressing for a while now... Breaking bad , followed by The Wire...

im thinking of dloading the 1960s Avengers series :)

Ive just got to the end of season 2 of Breaking Bad. Its very good but it now seems some episodes are mainly filler with barely anything happening with some plot leads running to nothing.

Well scripted, well plot, well directed. The moral decisions of Walter and Jesse just piss me off sometimes, they seem infuriatingly stupid one moment and then pull out a gem two minutes later.

What have I got to expect from season 3?

Edited by SpazticChicken

Ive just got to the end of season 2 of Breaking Bad. Its very good but it now seems some episodes are mainly filler with barely anything happening with some plot leads running to nothing.

Well scripted, well plot, well directed. The moral decisions of Walter and Jesse just piss me off sometimes, they seem infuriatingly stupid one moment and then pull out a gem two minutes later.

What have I got to expect from season 3?

I think it improves as it goes on... best TV show ever :)

I never recommend shows...except this.... i definitly recomend BB 

:)

Gilmore Girls is majestic as ****.

The Flash really lives up to as much hype as I can throw at it. I would suggest watching Arrow and Flash at the same time once you hit the current season of Arrow - 3 I think. There are crossover episodes which will make more sense for continuity when watched in sequence.

Didn't really enjoy Arrow that much so stopped watching - does that mean I won't like Flash?

Normally love "superheroes".

Didn't really enjoy Arrow that much so stopped watching - does that mean I won't like Flash?

Normally love "superheroes".

I had a look at Arrow after the crossover and didn't bother carrying on with it because it didn't seem to interest me, The Flash however is really good