Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

With the end of Justified I needed a new "cowboy" detective. Strarted watching Series 1 of Longmire - seems alright (not justified level of course) - anyone seen it through?

Also watched the first episode of Forever - maybe it's too US audience targetted for me but will try another episode or two to see if it develops depth.

upto eps11 with Backstrom - still enjoying it.

Looking forward to watching season 4 of falling skies in it's entirety - enjoyed the first 3 very much.

Gilmore Girls is majestic as ****.

The Flash really lives up to as much hype as I can throw at it. I would suggest watching Arrow and Flash at the same time once you hit the current season of Arrow - 3 I think. There are crossover episodes which will make more sense for continuity when watched in sequence.

If I don't hear that theme tune ever again in my life it'll still be a day too soon.

Cheers for the heads up - I'm nearly done with Arrow S2.

If I don't hear that theme tune ever again in my life it'll still be a day too soon.

Cheers for the heads up - I'm nearly done with Arrow S2.

Perfect timing then in that case!

The title card upsets me from a grammatical point of view as well. Gilmore girls. CAPITALISE - IT'S A TITLE!!!

Perfect timing then in that case!

The title card upsets me from a grammatical point of view as well. Gilmore girls. CAPITALISE - IT'S A TITLE!!!

Absolutely, just finished the last ep.

How shit is that ending?  "Oh I could kill you, evil maniac who tried to blow up the city and kill everyone I love, but instead I'm putting you in what looks like an entirely unguarded prison cell on an island that you have a history of making unlikely escapes from".  Great.

Arrow has Felicity who is the love of my life so it gets a pass.

I prefer the Canary so I'm happy to stand in judgement lol

I don't like how both shows insist on putting those cheesy monologues at the beginning of each episode.  So one of you's the Flash and the other one needs "to be something else", I get it already ffs.  Both great shows still.

Considering Flash but I got about two and half seasons of 24 left, all seasons of GOT and Gotham to finish first. What is so great about The Flash?

Just as you started getting bored of the different metahuman that needed defeating each episode they propelled the underlying story that had been running in the background right to the forefront and then left you wanting more each week.

It doesn't get boring or repetitive and the cliffhangers don't piss you off by being massive but they give you one about 3/4 of the way through an episode, sort of address it but then end the episode so you want more but you're satisfied with the episode as a whole.

You can follow the characters and you're also guessing who will do what next, who knows what etc.

I think it's brilliant

Edited by DB11

Considering Flash but I got about two and half seasons of 24 left, all seasons of GOT and Gotham to finish first. What is so great about The Flash?

So you've yet to sample the charisma vacuum that is Freddie Prince Jnr in 24?

You're in for one hell of a laugh.

Just as you started getting bored of the different metahuman that needed defeating each episode they propelled the underlying story that had been running in the background right to the forefront and then left you wanting more each week.

It doesn't get boring or repetitive and the cliffhangers don't piss you off by being massive but they give you one about 3/4 of the way through an episode, sort of address it but then end the episode so you want more but you're satisfied with the episode as a whole.

You can follow the characters and you're also guessing who will do what next, who knows what etc.

I think it's brilliant

Sound good, I was bemused at the hype over it as I knew they was doing a villain of week format but I must have missed the new plot twist. I will give it a go then, I hope Barry Allen is cheeky as he is usually portrayed as in comics etc. 

I spent 13 hours of my day off yesterday ploughing through the first season of Gilmore Girls. I regret nothing. The twee makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Taylor Swift definitely watches this show.

Watched the whole boxset of gossip girl over the spring holidays. Ive been deprived of my masculinity for a good 4 weeks now but I have no regrets at all!

• Like 1

I spent 13 hours of my day off yesterday ploughing through the first season of Gilmore Girls. I regret nothing. The twee makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Taylor Swift definitely watches this show.

Nothing wrong with watching a load of cvnts

Watched the whole boxset of gossip girl over the spring holidays. Ive been deprived of my masculinity for a good 4 weeks now but I have no regrets at all!

xo xo Gossip Girl. I also enjoyed that show - Blake Lively is bang tidy and I basically live my life like Chuck Bass.

Nothing wrong with watching a load of cvnts

Different part of the internet Singhy! 

Nice, I'm nearing the end of first series. Not as good as 90210, but Blake Lively is unreal.

Edited by RonnieTodger

Justified is absolutely brilliant!

Right up there with Breaking Bad. The depth of the characters and the likeability of the bad guys in it are incredible

Justified is one of the best. Sad that its all over.

Watched the last episode of DIG - enjoyed the series especially the scenes in Israel. Did anyone else watch it?

Also watched the 3rd episode of Safe house. It is slow and very underwhelming, not suggested viewing for anyone who hasn't started.