Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Anyone seen the American Office? 

Just finished watching it and a lot of people say its better than the English one, I think its too different!

What makes the UK one so great is that it's so painfully dry and realistic!

I love the UK Office as one of the best pieces of TV ever made... The US Office after season one, where it becomes its own show and stops trying to be a US version of the original, is genius. love it.

Edited by ozleicester

I love the UK Office as one of the best pieces of TV ever made... The US Office after season one, where it becomes its own show and stops trying to be a US version of the original, is genius. love it.

I really wanted to like the office but couldn't.

I'm going to give the 6 episode mini-series Gangland Undercover a go...Looks decent, anybody seen it?

A gritty fact based drama series that tells the astonishing story of a drug dealer who was arrested then given a desperate ultimatum: serve over 20 years in jail, or go undercover inside one of America's most notorious biker gangs. Charles Falco opted to go undercover and for the next three years he led a crazy and dangerous life infiltrating the Vagos motorcycle gang, collecting evidence while faced with the constant risk that he might be discovered and become one of the gang's victims.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4341996/

Edited by Leicfox

i'll take that! Could we not come to some sort of agreement about potentially sharing?

Thea is bang tidy, you guys can fight it out amongst(with?) yourselves.

And I'm a one-man-one-woah-man kinda guy before you get any ideas mister luvva luvva.  

Edit: Aaaaand she's dead.  FFS first Sarah, now her, why can't they kill off someone I don't want to bone stupid like Laurel?

Nevermind we cool again

Those are legit spoilers btw, don't click thinking it's just a funny cause it ain't.

Edited by Carl the Llama

Into season 5 of Breaking Bad now

Cant believe Walt didnt get caught in the last season, all that shit popping off and the DEA dont clock him coming and going from the laundry or even one of Hank or his wife putting anywhere between 1 and 50 together. Also I dont quite understand why Gus wanted Walt dead, all he had to do was get to the end of the contract, he wasn't going to compromise them and the killing that kid thing was odd, I dont think Gus had to make a move and when he did surely wouldve done better than what he tried

All that aside though I'm kind of sad its coming to an end, going through episodes alot slower not just to try and enjoy it more