Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Onto the last episode of Breaking Bad .  .  .  . Jeeeeez

<white in> How could he be so stupid as to run out to the middle of the desert and give it all up, he showed critical thought in taking out Fring but it was gone when Jesse called him up, played like a fiddle. Everything gone but his money and his cancer, 4000miles off from his family and everything tarnished and out in the open <white out>

Should I just watch the last episode like any other or should I make time for it?

I just started watching Fargo.

I'm game, man.

It's brilliant - just as creepy, occasionally violent and twisted as the feature film. The characters are top-notch and the humour ultimately dry and classy at the same time.

<white in> How could he be so stupid as to run out to the middle of the desert and give it all up, he showed critical thought in taking out Fring but it was gone when Jesse called him up, played like a fiddle. Everything gone but his money and his cancer, 4000miles off from his family and everything tarnished and out in the open <white out>

Should I just watch the last episode like any other or should I make time for it?

Make time for it....cherish it.

IMO...It cant be as good as you want, so just enjoy it and celebrate that you are getting your free time back from the most evil drug... Breaking Bad.  :)

Justified is absolutely brilliant!

Right up there with Breaking Bad. The depth of the characters and the likeability of the bad guys in it are incredible

Watching purely on your recommendation. Not brilliant but it's certainly interesting so far.

First 30mins were soooo boring and then it just exploded. So much happened in the space of 10mins. Cannot wait for season 2 now!

Yeah it was slow & at times i was like so where is this going? but then in a "flash" (pardon the pun, I'll get my coat) it all happened

The thing I liked about The Flash overall is things didn't drag on over episodes, when a big revelation happened it was like in one episode & then the aftermath happened. It wasn't drawn out over X amount of episodes

Edited by Chrisuki

Has anyone ever watched Kenny vs spenny? 

By far the funniest thing I have ever watched in my life. Every episode is free to watch on Youtube. Might take a few episodes to understand the relationship between Kenny and Spenny but it never fails to make me wet my self even if I have watched the episode 4 times already. 

Yeah it was slow & at times i was like so where is this going? but then in a "flash" (pardon the pun, I'll get my coat) it all happened

The thing I liked about The Flash overall is things didn't drag on over episodes, when a big revelation happened it was like in one episode & then the aftermath happened. It wasn't drawn out over X amount of episodes

That was one of the main things that I enjoyed about it too.

I was sort of rooting for Harrison Wells / Reverse Flash to make it back to his future. I just liked him in a weird kind of way lol

That was one of the main things that I enjoyed about it too.

I was sort of rooting for Harrison Wells / Reverse Flash to make it back to his future. I just liked him in a weird kind of way lol

Yeah I can't recall a show ever cramming it all in, not dragging it on & doing it as good as The Flash has

Haha same here! I think it's due to the actor aswell who played that role so well. I wonder now what happens with the real Harrison Wells? & whether he appears next season?

Yeah I can't recall a show ever cramming it all in, not dragging it on & doing it as good as The Flash has

Haha same here! I think it's due to the actor aswell who played that role so well. I wonder now what happens with the real Harrison Wells? & whether he appears next season?

This article seems to have a good theory behind it, was a good read. http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/05/20/the-flash-season-1-finale-review-a-brilliant-conclusion/