Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Breaking bad - Wow

Didn't want it to end, did anyone else find themselves hating Walt by the end?

Got through all of that last month

Walt only really shocked me when he let Jane die, the kid poisoning was abit cold blooded but it didnt seem as bad. I think I went into watching it with unrealistic expectrations of Walt, i thought he'd become a complete badass but for all his moments of genius he was only two minutes away from making a complete fool of himself.

Jesse was a complete idiot, he shouldve learned more than he did and apart from the brief family moments was a complete degenerate. Again I probably went in thinking him and Walt would make a better team but it was frayed in every series.

On the whole I really enjoyed it, to the point of addiction and it taking up most of my free thought for the time, so very captivating. The only thing that annoyed me was that everyone and everything had a part in the story, there were very few people without a role in the bigger picture or story so you would constantly be looking for links in your head to certain story paths which would make some things pretty predictable.

8.5/10 from me, I'm sure i wouldve experience it differently if I wouldnt have had the lot right there infront of me at once and not watched it all over the five or so years it took to make, the rating was just off my experience, the acting was top notch from Hal in particular, a great actor I'm surprised hasnt had more roles 

It's addictive to be fair. Have you tried Better Call Saul? Obviously it's not as exciting but it's much better than I thought it'd be.

Watched the first episode on the weekend, interesting start, a little better than i expected.

Do you guys get "If You are the One" in the UK? Its a Chinese version of Take Me Out lol.. so verrrrry different, a good laugh

I've followed a few recommendations on here & tried Justified but gave up midway through the first season. Far too redneck for me. I have blitzed the first season of Banshee & it's far better than I expected. Very far fetched & full of needless nudity but a brilliant series.

Enjoying Wayward Pines. Just seen the reveal, if that is the truth?

I watched the first episode but it was just ludicrous.

No way the agent would have acted how he did. Can't stand illogical plot especially from the main roles.

I watched the first episode but it was just ludicrous.

No way the agent would have acted how he did. Can't stand illogical plot especially from the main roles.

All is explained as it progresses.

Just started watching OZ a few weeks ago, I have seen episodes here and there but never stuck with it, I'm on season 4 and its pretty decent, it shows its age though with all the prison gangs not being realistic and people getting killed every other day just not believable but its still a good watch and the guy in the wheelchair who narrates it has some interesting information about the prison system.

Alot of guys who star in this go on to play big parts in The Wire which is in my opinion the greatest TV show ever made

Best scene Beacher goes mental and bites that guys dick off lol

Just started watching OZ a few weeks ago, I have seen episodes here and there but never stuck with it, I'm on season 4 and its pretty decent, it shows its age though with all the prison gangs not being realistic and people getting killed every other day just not believable but its still a good watch and the guy in the wheelchair who narrates it has some interesting information about the prison system.

Alot of guys who star in this go on to play big parts in The Wire which is in my opinion the greatest TV show ever made

Best scene Beacher goes mental and bites that guys dick off lol

I remember seeing a few episodes years ago, what service are you watching it on?