Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Onto series 4 of The Wire, it's as good as everyone said it was. Can't stop watching.

Series 4 is brilliant,it was my fave of the 5 until I watched them all again.Series 2 for me now,that seemed better 2nd time around.

Series 4 is brilliant,it was my fave of the 5 until I watched them all again.Series 2 for me now,that seemed better 2nd time around.

Huh, season 2's the one that least caught my imagination.  3 and 4 are my favourites so far.

Huh, season 2's the one that least caught my imagination. 3 and 4 are my favourites so far.

Series two is very divisive - it's my favourite personally but I know many others who rank it the worst series.

It took balls to do something other than just continue the narrative of the first series and they did it with gusto.

"We used to make s*it, build s*it, now we just take money out of the next man's pocket"

Depressing but so true.

I've recently acquired the complete box set to Luther. Can anybody give me an insight to how good it is please?

wouldn't it have been a better idea to find that out before you acquired the box set?