Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Interesting snippet about the Walking Dead spin off show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETC3IEYQL9E

I really wish they set it in a different country. We largely know what's happened in america due to the people already met. Think it would be really interesting to see if other countries dealt with the outbreak differently or were more successful in areas. Will still watch this spin off and hope it's grabs me but was hoping for something a bit different

I really wish they set it in a different country. We largely know what's happened in america due to the people already met. Think it would be really interesting to see if other countries dealt with the outbreak differently or were more successful in areas. Will still watch this spin off and hope it's grabs me but was hoping for something a bit different

You don't need a series for that, just travel to Wales.

• Like 1

Anyone watching Penny Dreadful I'm on the third episode and cant make head or tail of it, I see it has a season 2 so hoping it improves. Anyone?

I watched the first episode and didn't bother again. Not my cup of tea.

Watched one episode of BB in pub (head on a turtle)  but the next one kept stopping then it crashed 10 minutes before the end. I have two sites to stream so just managed to see the end. Should have time for two or three now.  Its getting interesting but afraid the more ruthless Walt gets the more of my stmpathy is lost on him. I can see a few gun battles before the end.

Watched one episode of BB in pub (head on a turtle)  but the next one kept stopping then it crashed 10 minutes before the end. I have two sites to stream so just managed to see the end. Should have time for two or three now.  Its getting interesting but afraid the more ruthless Walt gets the more of my stmpathy is lost on him. I can see a few gun battles before the end.

Tortuga lol

tumblr_mhine6LbTZ1qcczymo1_1280.jpg

Edited by rico

Thats the one. Just watched 5 episodes to finish off season two. When Sky discovered her boss was  f

iddling the  books I thought she was going to offer a better way of concealing it for a cut to pay for Walts op. No one is squeaky clean in the family. A T leaf a drug dealer and I bet hank has a few cobwebs.

An explosive ending to series two anyway.

Edited by Rincewind

try and watch the spoilers rince , i think a few ( in the minority) may not have seen this yet. personally, i do a good job of forgetting things in series which makes re-watching a treat. you're bringing it all back.

try and watch the spoilers rince , i think a few ( in the minority) may not have seen this yet. personally, i do a good job of forgetting things in series which makes re-watching a treat. you're bringing it all back.

OK I'll try and remember to hide the interesting revealing bits. Only those with a curious nature should open.

I forget how it  started now. I remember the opeingn scenes but not how WW turned bad and met JP.

Edited by Rincewind

OK I'll try and remember to hide the interesting revealing bits. Only those with a curious nature should open.

I forget how it  started now. I remember the opeingn scenes but not how WW turned bad and met JP.

he learned he had cancer and went on a ride along, where he heard how much meth was worth and saw jp jump from a window during a raid, he caought up with him and they made some drugs together