Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Better Call Saul is fantastic

In pimento I thought I recognised one of the people standing with Mike and its Trevor from GTA lol

And Lester too lol lol!!

Edited by Wookie

Better Call Saul is fantastic

In pimento I thought I recognised one of the people standing with Mike and its Trevor from GTA lol

And Lester too lol lol!!

The guy that play Trevor was definitely in Better Call Saul. Don't think Lester is though.

Edited by Facecloth

Yeah the guy that hires Trevor, Mike and the other guy for the protection job

That's not Lester is it? It's a while since I watched BCS but I doesn't ring a bell.

EDIT: Unless it's an uncredited role, the no it isn't. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1828101/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t36

Edited by Facecloth

Don't understand why The Jeremy Kyle show is available to watch, tbh.

It's people of the lowest of lows discussing their troubles, and if Jeremy (or Graham) gives them advice I doubt they take it all in and remember it when living life after the show.

Don't understand why The Jeremy Kyle show is available to watch, tbh.

It's people of the lowest of lows discussing their troubles, and if Jeremy (or Graham) gives them advice I doubt they take it all in and remember it when living life after the show.

Come on Wymesy, I know you're struggling to find work, but don't slip into the day time TV routine! 

I have no idea why Kyle is still on either, nobody I know who's ever seen does anything but ridicule it. Maybe it's people I, thankfully, don't know who enjoy it.

Sorry about your dog btw. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family.

• Like 1

Come on Wymesy, I know you're struggling to find work, but don't slip into the day time TV routine! 

I have no idea why Kyle is still on either, nobody I know who's ever seen does anything but ridicule it. Maybe it's people I, thankfully, don't know who enjoy it.

Sorry about your dog btw. Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family.

Jeremy-Kyle-you-stole-my-money-and-left-

Because occasionally, just very occasionaly you get a gem like her pop up on it.

I have been told that BB is on a channel 5 Xtra channel now. I have nearly finished season 3 pn streaming so may as well carry on.

Don't. Know how to do spoilers with mobile so no secrets revealed.

It's Spike isn't it?

I have been told that BB is on a channel 5 Xtra channel now. I have nearly finished season 3 pn streaming so may as well carry on.

Don't. Know how to do spoilers with mobile so no secrets revealed.

It finished last week on Spike,showed every season back to back

Game of Thrones. How long does it take to get interesting? Watched the first episode and wasn't overly enamoured with it but I know it's unfair to judge on the pilot.

you know nothing john snow  Ozwin

tbh, if you didnt like the pilot, i dont know if its your kind of show. its a very deliberalty paced series, with massive action scenes and shock moments well spaced throughout

Watched the first episode of Black Sails on Monday, and immediately purchased seasons 1 & 2. I've seen some good reviews, and enjoyed the first episode, with a couple of decent characters and casting choices. Hoping this will fill the void left by GoT for a while. Next up, I'm thinking Vikings