Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just watched a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad yhen the stream started buffering at the start of  E10 S4.  So come here to catch up on posts while its paused.

Qould have been in bed if it wasnt for that by now. If I remember to go out earlier tomorrow I'll get  my food in for Sunday and spend the day watching the final series.

Anyone been watching Gotham, recommend it?

I enjoyed it, a lot of the characters keep you changing your mind whether you like them or not and most of them are well cast too.  I wasn't too keen on either of the young actors in the show though (Bruce & Selina).  Still worth watching I'd say.

Wayward Pines keeps getting better and better. Only 1 episode left though, very emotional times.

Still not sure if Ethan is being told the truth about where they really are

Still not sure if Ethan is being told the truth about where they really are

I like the fact they answer a lot of questions as each episode progresses (despite some being a bit silly), but yeah I feel like there's something big that will come to light in the last episode.

Finished Breaking Bad Sunday looking for something similar. Might give GOT a go. I have the first book but only part way through it. May get me reading it again. Only thing I have read it is very complex and hard to keep up with the storyline.

Is  it ongoing? Have time for the pilot before the football.

Finished Breaking Bad Sunday looking for something similar. Might give GOT a go. I have the first book but only part way through it. May get me reading it again. Only thing I have read it is very complex and hard to keep up with the storyline.

Is  it ongoing? Have time for the pilot before the football.

GOT is brilliant, highly recommend. Plenty of chebs

Season 5 just finished and season 6 will start next may, plenty of time to catch up

GOT is brilliant, highly recommend. Plenty of chebs

Season 5 just finished and season 6 will start next may, plenty of time to catch up

The first seemed OK. A lot of characters to take in. May watch other shows at the same time. Never really thought about all these streams before so I have a lot to catch up on. Cant think what yet I will need to make a list of possibles. I rushe BB but it was good watching it all within around 3 weeks.

Just started watching Wentworth. Couple of episodes in an it's pretty good - gives the origin stories for Prisoner Cell Block H. Kind of like a grittier Australian version of OITNB with less comedy but more violence.

Just started watching Wentworth. Couple of episodes in an it's pretty good - gives the origin stories for Prisoner Cell Block H. Kind of like a grittier Australian version of OITNB with less comedy but more violence.

Watched the 1st 2 series,3rd starts tomorrow,decent acting as well

I watched a few but kept forgetting they were on. Used to watch the original. The comedy part was the sets and acting. Saw the majority only missed the first couple I think. Used to be on daft times. Around midnight or 1am. But I was working nights at the time. May give Wentworth a go. Are they the original stories? The characters I recall are Vera Bea Smith and the decent officer. Old Liz was good too.

Are they the same stories?

I watched a few but kept forgetting they were on. Used to watch the original. The comedy part was the sets and acting. Saw the majority only missed the first couple I think. Used to be on daft times. Around midnight or 1am. But I was working nights at the time. May give Wentworth a go. Are they the original stories? The characters I recall are Vera Bea Smith and the decent officer. Old Liz was good too.

Are they the same stories?

The old characters are there but its more a gritty origin story

I liked some of the old stories. Although was in for murder (a violent husband) she looked after the others. Even some of the screws respected her. Think she was in hospital in the one I saw. She hated drugs but was willing to accept booze.

Watched the first episode of True detective. Is it the same case all through the series? Thought it might be different each week.

Stick with it Ken, there's a cracking pair of norks coming up.

• Like 3

Yes, it's ****ing brilliant. Best comedy around. No exaggeration I think I've watched every episode (bar Frank's Brother) 5 or 6 times.

That's also the only episode I think I've watched once or twice. Must've watched The Gang Buys A Boat at least 10 times 

It's the implication