Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Watching The office for the 100th time. Never gets old.

Gareth has me crying with laughter every time

Personal favourite is when they're given a hypothetical problem to solve and he says to Tim 'the farmer should get his wife to help' and Tim says 'he hasn't got a wife because he's gay"

'Well he shouldn't be allowed around animals then" lol Genius!

I'm really enjoying tipping point and the chase currently

Shoot me

I like the concept of tipping point but its the stupid phrases they use that drive me mad like 'ghost drop' and 'rider' Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1

I thought only sit at home mums and grannies watched  programmes like Tipping point and the Chase. Surely those are hours of your life wasted.

Especially when some of the episodes on now are on repeat.

Watching The office for the 100th time. Never gets old.

Gareth has me crying with laughter every time

Personal favourite is when they're given a hypothetical problem to solve and he says to Tim 'the farmer should get his wife to help' and Tim says 'he hasn't got a wife because he's gay"

'Well he shouldn't be allowed around animals then" lol Genius!

I like the concept of tipping point but its the stupid phrases they use that drive me mad like 'ghost drop' and 'r 

The office is genius its hard to watch sometimes because its so cringeworthy  >_< So many favourite scenes the first one that just popped into my head is when they all go to that nightclub and Gareth is kissing a woman while her husband is watching, he's all against it like "no way no n no". Then you see the final scene them all leaving the club and gareth quickly flashes by in a motorcycle side car with the married couple.. Briliant! :clap:

• Like 1

Re watching The Wire. Amazing. Still 100% the best TV show ever. Miles ahead, in fact. 

It's next on my list. Better than the Sopranos, BB and GoT?

And The Office US is about 1000x better than the UK version. Dwight is better than Gareth, Michael is better than Brent, Jim is better than Tim and Pam ( :blush: ) is better than Dawn.

Edited by Jonaldinho

It's the dogs bollux mate. Right up there with Breaking Bad and The Sopranos for me

It reminds me of how hooked I got when I started watching Prison Break or more recently, other stuff on Netflix like Bloodline or Daredevil.
  • Like 1

Watched the pilot of Sons of Anarchy earlier. Tokk ages to get a stream. Putlocker wasnt working when typing the name in. Went to a few sites. Some were linked to subscribed sites. Eventually I went back to Putcracker. Clicked whats new and Antman came up and that worked. Did an A-Z search and found  SOA. So it was two hours wasted for a one hour programme.

Not bad though Has potential. So that is three I am watching

The others never worked either by typing in the name.

Watched the pilot of Sons of Anarchy earlier. Tokk ages to get a stream. Putlocker wasnt working when typing the name in. Went to a few sites. Some were linked to subscribed sites. Eventually I went back to Putcracker. Clicked whats new and Antman came up and that worked. Did an A-Z search and found  SOA. So it was two hours wasted for a one hour programme.

Not bad though Has potential. So that is three I am watching

The others never worked either by typing in the name.

Sons of Anarchy is well worth getting into series 3 or 4