Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Some show about a school that is trying to teach half a school using the English system and half using the Chinese approach. They are slagging off the Chinese, but not realising that they are ahead of us academically.

Saw that, we are an embarrassment behaviour wise.No wonder they are streets ahead.

Chinese proverb

Man walk through airport turnstile sideways

Going to Bangkok

Started watching Ballers - first two episodes have got me wanting more which is strange as I have no interest what so ever in NFL.

Seems pretty good so far.

Been thinking of giving that a go but the trailers make it look like Entourage but just with Amercian Football instead of acting.

Been thinking of giving that a go but the trailers make it look like Entourage but just with Amercian Football instead of acting.

It's completely different to Entourage. This was what I was expecting as well. Can't describe what it's actually like and there are some similarities to Entourage as you'd expect it's not bad. It's not great either. I'm sticking with it for now cos of the Rock and Rob Cordry

wet hot american summer- I've watched the first 2 episodes so far. A good cast, a few laughs each episode but I'm not sure it's worth half an hour of my time.

Edited by Webbo

Cheers mods for deleting that post spoiling SOA last night, unfortunately I was around 5 minutes early and now have to hunt that guy down and shit on his dinner table 

Yeah Pity I saw it. I am telling myself he was just jesting and trying to forget what was written I skimmed it anyway. may be a  whaile before I see the second series. I have two episodes of True detective to go in the 1st series then go back to Game of Thrones for the 2nd then SOA  so may forget the spoiler. TD has improved a little but still find it slow. Maybe its the subject matter.

Still absolutely loving Ray Donovan, season 3 at the minute. 

While that was on its break I blasted through the first four seasons of Suits, brilliant TV and Season 5 starts tonight on Dave, already watched a few episodes of Season 5 but now movietube has gone I will just have to watch on TV. 

I've been watching 'z nation' takes a slightly less serious note on the zombie apocalypse than walking dead.

Not bad.

Just started watching. Was looking for something like the walking dead to fill the time before the fear the walking dead starts so thanks.

Just  finished  seasone one of true Detective. Ended up good. I'll put a spoiler in at this point.

I thought it would be the same characters and same case for all the series going on from an earlier post. The next one has Colin Farrell in.

Oooh ya... Guillermo Del Toro does what he does best - horror:

I watched the first episode ages ago, it was awful, badly acted too.  My Dad really liked it though. :D

Although I'm tough to please I think I've enjoyed 3 series in the last decade. (Lost, Breaking Bad, Fargo)

Edited by purpleronnie

Just  finished  seasone one of true Detective. Ended up good. I'll put a spoiler in at this point.

I thought it would be the same characters and same case for all the series going on from an earlier post. The next one has Colin Farrell in.

Season 1 or 2 mate?

Edit; see season one you watched i thought it was awesome but that's just my opinion, Season two is Whack in  my opinion I struggled to keep up with the story really confusing

Edited by Freesolo