Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

So I haven't downloaded the new true detectives series yet. 

Are people saying it's a waste of my time or just not the same as season 1?

Season 2 is awful, it has its moments but everything about is trying too hard be really dark & cool, the characters are not believable at all and the story is dogshit. I really liked Season 1 and I'm guessing after this nightmare there will not be a season 3.

Just  watched a  couple more episodes of Mr Robot. Anarchists v  big business.

Im just starting this finished episode 3 last night gonna stick with it has caught my attention.

I was driving myself crazy trying to think where I had seen the lead character from. clicked yesterday he was In a Netflix movie called "Short Term 21" its a awesome flick too 

I enjoyed the 2nd season of True Detective but you have to put the 1st season out of your mind. There were a lot of problems with the story being too complicated but still enjoyable enough.

Anyone watching Aquarius? It's a solid 7/10 you're not going to bust a gut to watch it but it's worth seeing.

This is on my list along with Wayward Pines.  I prefer the Nordic drams like The Killing, The Bridge, Arne Dahl, Wallander, 1864 and Those Who Kill.  The French dramas Braquo and Spiral are great.

Has anyone been watching Odyssey on BBC 2?  Really good pacing and mix of action and story telling.  It's not Homeland but will fill a gap.

Comedy wise I really like Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, Silicon Valley, Happy Endings, New Girl and Mindy Project. 

My favourite program is Vikings, it's on Amazon Prime.  As much as I love Game of Thrones I prefer Vikings but that's due to my interest in my people.

I enjoyed the 2nd season of True Detective but you have to put the 1st season out of your mind. There were a lot of problems with the story being too complicated but still enjoyable enough.

I agree, not as bad as a lot of people made out. Could have done with a "story so far" at the start of each episode to help keep track.

This is on my list along with Wayward Pines.  I prefer the Nordic drams like The Killing, The Bridge, Arne Dahl, Wallander, 1864 and Those Who Kill.  The French dramas Braquo and Spiral are great.

Has anyone been watching Odyssey on BBC 2?  Really good pacing and mix of action and story telling.  It's not Homeland but will fill a gap.

Comedy wise I really like Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, Silicon Valley, Happy Endings, New Girl and Mindy Project. 

My favourite program is Vikings, it's on Amazon Prime.  As much as I love Game of Thrones I prefer Vikings but that's due to my interest in my people.

Wayward Pines I enjoyed but I felt like it dipped a bit once you got to the big reveal. Give it a whirl though see what you think

Any one seen Dexter? I've just watched The Following and am now really keen on watching more serial killer style series but noticed it's like nearly 100 episodes long. Would rather not make such a big commitment if it starts good and then becomes dreadful.

Really enjoyed series 1 and 2, struggling to get into series 3 so make of that what you will.

Really enjoyed series 1 and 2, struggling to get into series 3 so make of that what you will.

Funny you should say that, ended up watching seasons 1 and 2 in the space of 4 days as I was I'll and totally hooked but now I'm on season 3 I canny be fooked with it.

Just started watching Dexter. I'm on series two episode four. It's something that passes the time but I'm not in a rush to put it on as soon as I come back from work.

I started it last year and couldn't really get into it, only watched a few a gave up. Was the first thing I watched on Netflix after Breaking Bad though so might be being harsh on it.

Started watching House recently and I'm really enjoying that.