Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Ballers 

Sky Atlantic tonight 10pm

Starts Dwayne Johnson plays a NFL star and financial agent. Looks good made the same people as Entourage.

I have watched the first 5 episodes, if you like entourage you will like ballers, the rock is decent in it, his sidekick is brilliant though.

Its good that it is actually based on actual teams as well its mainly based around the dolphins but a few other teams and players are mentioned as well.

Finally got round to watching the Sopranos. Half way through series 3 and think its excellent.

Apologies if I got the wrong person but I think it was you who warned me about Freddy's character in 24. Just started 8th season and boy you was right! 

Watching the 1st series of 'The Vikings' at the moment (I know, I'm way behind).

Absolutely brilliant.

If you haven't watched it, treat yourself.

One of my top 4 in the last few years.

Could even be top 2.

For all you NFL fans, The League S7 started last night in the US. Funny as hell sitcom about a fantasy league between friends. Plenty of cameos from NFL players too. The first six seasons are all on Netflix. Any fans on here?

I love The League.  Rafi and Dirty Randy are great.  If you like The League, Always Sunny or Community I think you will like Workaholics. 

I've just watched the first two episode of Ballers, really good and guessing it will get even better.  There was a stylish drama/comedy from HBO a few years back called How to make it in America, really underrated.  

Anyone watching Hunted on Channel 4? Great idea for a show but very over-dramatic so far

Yeah I'm watching. Enjoying it but you're right it's edited to emphasise the drama but still a good watch. Thought that hunter was gonna get a slap a minute ago :D

Praise Shiva.

I love The League. Rafi and Dirty Randy are great. If you like The League, Always Sunny or Community I think you will like Workaholics.

I've just watched the first two episode of Ballers, really good and guessing it will get even better. There was a stylish drama/comedy from HBO a few years back called How to make it in America, really underrated.

Loved the Marshawn Lynch scene in the first episode.

I love Community too. Couldn't really get on with Always Sunny.

I'm not watching Ballers. I hated Entourage with a passion.

A few episodes into Narcos and I'm really enjoying. Kind of gutted that I've watched a documentary on Escobar as it means I know exactly what's going to happen but its still a great watch and there are some great performances.

How the guy who plays 'Gacha' isn't a real drug lord is amazing to me lol