Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Thoughts on An Inspector Calls anyone? I thought it was a very good version of a classic play myself.

I realised for the first time that the Inspector's name is Goole... or maybe "Ghoul"?

Studied the book in GCSE English Literature. Didn't like it then and I certainly wouldn't go to see a play of it

Just started watching Gotham. Held back in the past as I watched the first episode and was never really feeling the show however lots of people have recommended it so i gave it a shot. Overall its not bad! I quite like it. Watching it with a less serious expectation has helped me enjoy it more. I quite like it. Story and acting is hardly out of this world but its enough to fill my afternoons with. 

Suits is already back on Dave mate, like 6 episodes into season 5. Unless you mean you've watched them already and you're waiting for season 6... Don't ruin it!

I've watched all of the ones that have been on Dave, think my planner has messed up as there wasn't anything recorded this week. I just presumed there was some mid-season break.