Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

I preferred it when it was toilet humour honestly. Not such a fan of the satire that comes across as a bit sixth form sometimes.

It's an interesting one. I like how it (most of the time) punches upwards, which is what good humour and satire should do. Besides, there's only so many toilet gags you can use, whereas if you go on current events you have a constant stream of stuff to pillory.

But humour like that is subjective, I guess. For instance, I hate cringe comedy so really couldn't stand The Office, Mitchell and Webb, The Inbetweeners etc.

I was watching South Park at my brothers once. It was an episode about a school janitor that was a paedo. My brother said it was sick and OTT. He did not see the humour yet he is a fan of satire. Reads private Eye and a fan of HIGNFY.

Sometimes South Park goes too far. Not my favourite tbh but not watched it for a while.

I used to have 'Oh my god they killed kenny' as a ringtone on the phone I lost. I also have it on one of those talking beer mugs.

Nope, give me a brief description, actually is it the U.S. politics one?

It's brilliant. Adaptation of the 90's UK show.

Kevin Spacey is a power hungry congressman who will use ruthless ways to rise to the top. Aided by his Wife, using corruption and manipulation to get there. Very enjoyable and great plots. 

• Like 1

Watching SOA on Putlocker and one of the episodes wont load. Season 3 ep 9 Turas. Tried it on both browsers and Kpdi with Zeus

Can anyone remember what happens in episode nine Turas? Put it in a spoiler if you like. Episode 10 is OK.

I have an inkling because of the previous recap at the beginning so not too bad. Its just one I missed.

Edited by Rincewind

Watching SOA on Putlocker and one of the episodes wont load. Season 3 ep 9 Turas. Tried it on both browsers and Kpdi with Zeus

Can anyone remember what happens in episode nine Turas? Put it in a spoiler if you like. Episode 10 is OK.

I have an inkling because of the previous recap at the beginning so not too bad. Its just one I missed.

Just finished season three Interesting outcome. I don't think I missed too much by the episode that would not play

I sort of guessed the fate of the agent. The only way to stop her from double crossing Jacks and getting his mother off. Did not know how it would be done. It appears the rest of the club was in on it.