Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just have two episodes  of SOA. Think it's going to be a bit more blood than usual. Losing a lot of sympathy for the characters. Lost count of the murders there has been in the last series.

Typical. Cannot connect to Putlocker. Getting a timed out and page unavailable error on Chrome and Firefox.

Zeus  is not working either. Being updated. Is there anywhere else?

Edited by Rincewind

Watched the last 3 episodes  on a link called Couch Tuner. Predictable ending but I never got the connection at the end which some comments on the page did.

wine and bread =Jesus which was also the last word spoken.One comment was that Jax murdered loads of people but was still forgiven So got to go Heaven.

Edited by Rincewind

Watched the last 3 episodes on a link called Couch Tuner. Predictable ending but I never got the connection at the end which some comments on the page did.

wine and bread =Jesus which was also the last word spoken.One comment was that Jax murdered loads of people but was still forgiven So got to go Heaven.

What was the ending? Was it the Tara/Gemma incident or am I a season behind?

I only have netflix and the wire isnt on there :( any more ideas?

Rupauls Drag Race.

Seriously its well good.

Dexter?

I enjoyed Dexter for a bit but got bored of it around halfway through season 5... although I kind of want to know how the whole show ends seeing as there are only eight seasons!

I'm guessing Dexter either gets caught, or is killed. Maybe Deb is the one to catch him? No idea

Watched the first episode of the second season of "Fargo" tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sets up the rest of the series nicely, wonderful dialogue (with the typical Northern twang), great camerawork and an atmospheric setting do the rest.

The two bigger names that are part of the cast fill out their respective role with such ease and are also almost unrecognizable (well, him more than her).

I enjoyed Dexter for a bit but got bored of it around halfway through season 5... although I kind of want to know how the whole show ends seeing as there are only eight seasons!

I'm guessing Dexter either gets caught, or is killed. Maybe Deb is the one to catch him? No idea

The ending is terrible and does go down hill. If I was to stop watching I would of after season 4 as that is a class series

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2015/his-dark-materials

I'm actually rather excited about this. I just hope they stay faithful to the books and don't nix the more controversial aspects of the story just to appease the godbothering moral guardians who nixed the film trilogy. Well, that and the first movie being crap.

Can't say I have heard of this one but as a fan of fantasy it sounds interesting.

Just watched the first two episodes of Fargo. So far so good and I like Martin Freeman. It is also based on a true story I see.

Can't say I have heard of this one but as a fan of fantasy it sounds interesting.

Just watched the first two episodes of Fargo. So far so good and I like Martin Freeman. It is also based on a true story I see.

It says it is but it isn't.

Death in Paradise. Anyone watch it? I love it. It's a modern day Miss Marple.

:thumbup:  Mrs watches this.. its like Midsomer murders Caribbean style. Its a good laugh but fvck me, with the numbers of deaths on that little island you wouldnt risk a holiday :)

But i do enjoy watching it...

24B94BC900000578-2912332-image-m-29_1421

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1

I used to watch it. I liked the original series then the detective was killed off. So you are not even safe if you are a cop.

Think people holiday there just to commit murder. It is always a tourist with a group of friends that gets bumped off.

Edited by DB11
  • Like 1