Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just finished Hunted- I can't put finger on why but I was bit underwhelmed with the series.

I thought the last task where all hunted have to go to the airport was only done to make things bit easier for hunters to save their face. It was pretty sweet to see Laura and Emily reunited at same time though.

Anyone on here who stuck with it until the end? @@Emilio Lestavez @@EnderbyFox @@sphericalfox

Edited by The Blur

Just finished Hunted- I can't put finger on why but I was bit underwhelmed with the series.

I thought the last task where all hunted have to go to the airport was only done to make things bit easier for hunters to save their face. It was pretty sweet to see Laura and Emily reunited at same time though.

Anyone on here who stuck with it until the end? @@Emilio Lestavez @@EnderbyFox @@sphericalfox

I watched it not exactly knowing what the final end game was. I was surprised that that they had the instructions from the beginning to head for this airport. it felt a little bit contrived for dramatic purpose, as the hunters arrived the plane just takes of the runway.

Still an interesting programme highlighting the degree of easy access to citizens private information, and communications.

Mr. Robot

Watched 3 eps. It can be dreadfully slow at times but their is something addictive here that means I'll keep watching to the end.

Lead character played so well.

Mr. Robot

Watched 3 eps. It can be dreadfully slow at times but their is something addictive here that means I'll keep watching to the end.

Lead character played so well.

I've seen the first 4. I'll probably finish it but I'm in no hurry. It's not great.

I've seen the first 4. I'll probably finish it but I'm in no hurry. It's not great.

Same here. I watched the first one and was undecided whether I liked it. Read some great reviews about it receiving almost perfect ratings on Rotten Tomatoes and wondered if it warmed up so watched the next three episodes but I'm still not convinced.

The problem now is, after committing myself to so many episodes, I now feel I have to continue watching regardless of whether I enjoy it. The same happened with Homeland - watched the first season, felt cheated with the final episode, committed to watching the second series but had to abort. I think Mr Robot may go the same way.

As normal,i struggle with all the foreign names in Homeland ,but this series has been enjoyable so far and has tried to go in a slightly different direction

Anyone watching Frankenstein Chronicles with Sean Bean on ITV Encore?

Edited by rico

Mr Robot goes off at 100mph in the first 2 episodes but it does slow down, the last two episodes are good and the end is pretty strong. Rami Malek is a great actor he is the best one in the pacific.

I've watched the first two episodes of this and it seems very low budget and quite cliché to me. The socially awkward kid who is a computer genius has been done to death and that show just takes it to a boring extreme. I can't watch it without groaning at how tacky it all is. Quite a shame because the plot had great potential.

Finally started on GOT and I am about six episodes in and getting hooked already! My dilemma is that I suffered from bit of fatigue when I was blasting my way through 24 (tbf it has some rather repetitive plots) so should I take a break between say S3 and S4 and watch Gotham to catch up on the first season or not? 

p.s Yes, I have changed my avatar to Charles Logan in tribute to finishing 24- screw Jack Bauer, it is all about Logan for me! 

Edited by The Blur

Finally started on GOT and I am about six episodes in and getting hooked already! My dilemma is that I suffered from bit of fatigue when I was blasting my way through 24 (tbf it has some rather repetitive plots) so should I take a break between say S3 and S4 and watch Gotham to catch up on the first season or not?

p.s Yes, I have changed my avatar to Charles Logan in tribute to finishing 24- screw Jack Bauer, it is all about Logan for me!

I loved 24 but by the end, was only watching it out of the want to finish it!

The latest series set in London was so disappointing. Basically exactly the same as all the others i.e somebody figures it out but the people in charge just wont listen.

Really disappointing.

I loved 24 but by the end, was only watching it out of the want to finish it!

The latest series set in London was so disappointing. Basically exactly the same as all the others i.e somebody figures it out but the people in charge just wont listen.

Really disappointing.

lol I was exactly the same but my woes was exacerbated by the fact I have watched first two episodes of GOT when the TV was not available for me to watch 24.  After that point I completely disconnected with 24 and just wanted to finish it asap so I can get started on GOT properly to an extent I was watching 4 episodes in row just to finish the series which I normally hate to do so. 

I actually do not mind London series as it was enjoyable seeing all landmarks especially that I live in London now and I liked the

terrorist family dynamics as well Mark's character

but it got rather crappy towards the end.

Apologies for a Rincey equivalent post, the spoiler tags showed up all weird :P

Edited by The Blur

I've got the latest series lined up to watch. How do you compare it to the others?

Not much of a link to the previous series in fact you could almost watch this as a stand alone series.

Set in Germany with the Russians as the baddies it was slow to start but is coming to the boil now.

As before well worth watching