Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Just finished Mr Robot. It kept my attention but it was a little boring.

Yeah, I finished it last week. Thought it was OK but I wasn't thrilled with the ending. Too many unanswered questions for me and looked like a second series must be on the cards. Saying that, I'll probably still watch the second series

Storyville does some cracking documentaries. The one about the Mexican Cartels and vigilantes on Monday was superb though brutal.

I saw some of that. could have done without seeing that kids head on the pavement.

Anyone else seen The Last Man on Earth?  Bloody marvellous American comedy which only occasionally showcases that infuriating American habit of making a joke by implication then explaining it anyway in case we missed it.

I love it. It's not for everyone though, the Mrs watched the first episode and said "I'm not watching anymore of that rubbish".

January Jones is fantastic. 

just finished season 5 of falling skies....is that it?

I've not watched the 5th series yet but I read they they've cancelled season 6 without it having a proper ending in 5

Anyone else seen The Last Man on Earth?  Bloody marvellous American comedy which only occasionally showcases that infuriating American habit of making a joke by implication then explaining it anyway in case we missed it.

I'm not caught up fully on the second series but I loved the first series. Will Forte is hilarious.

I've not watched the 5th series yet but I read they they've cancelled season 6 without it having a proper ending in 5

yeah, conflicting stories on the web, both hints at a season 6 is coming,  and that its cancelled. either way, the series was good , and it felt like it ended, which surprise me as i had no idea it was the final season

I've just seen the first 2 episodes on your recommendation. It's got a lot of promise, I think I'm going to like.

Up to episode 7. It's really good.

Edited by Webbo

I love it. It's not for everyone though, the Mrs watched the first episode and said "I'm not watching anymore of that rubbish".

January Jones is fantastic. 

I'm not caught up fully on the second series but I loved the first series. Will Forte is hilarious.

I've just seen the first 2 episodes on your recommendation. It's got a lot of promise, I think I'm going to like.

Up to episode 7. It's really good.

It's absolutely heartbreaking that they only come out every 2 weeks.  Kristen Schaal always seems to play the crazy lady and yet somehow she she never gets boring with it.  The casual sex conversation left me in tears.

• Like 1